First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won’t get into to much detail, because enough good reviews have been posted. But I will try and hit on a couple of themes from the forum.

1. I took delivery yesterday at noon.
2. The dealer was great, Z plan honored, good deal on Ford warranty (first time I have bought one since the 90s).
3. Fit and finish is good. Top is definitely not the highlight of said fit and finish. Works well, quiet, but definitely gave away the headliner to cover the finished product IMO.
4. 2.7 is solid. Feels like the F150 acceleration and shifting wise. 10sp is not noticeable already. It should get even better in 1k miles or so.
5. Screen and cameras (High Package) are awesome. I would have been disappointed personally if I didn’t get them. I was torn, because the 8” screen was adequate, but wow, the 12” and cameras are the bomb.
6. No mirror whistle yet.
7. Had the front section of top off, got a pop up shower and the seats got wet, wet dogs, interior definitely seemed built for it. Popped the tops on, jumped in and good to go.
8. Took it on some seasonal roads, played with the modes (was in sand and used sand mode). Used trail turn assist to do a donut. The modes were cool, worked well and made sense. I think they will be better than I expected.
9. 18.6 mpg per the computer in mixed driving 100miles.
10. Stereo is just OK. Not as bad as I expected. It won’t be as high on my list of add ons as I initially guessed.

I can try and answer other questions if you have something Badlands specific?

4933CB4A-A6C7-4D3A-A879-7DDEC0DED54D.jpeg

6B3D93BE-1990-4932-81B1-E39D63661668.jpeg

728ED821-8A4F-4FB2-AB8D-7D8348AE98D9.jpeg

25D5AC16-9AC4-4ED7-ABC9-5B802F311409.jpeg

54889F9F-CCD8-4385-98E6-FCBB5F7A535B.jpeg

DFABBD0F-EF63-4E92-910E-D592EF1D8FD1.jpeg
congrats,whats ur ground clearance....
Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t get into to much detail, because enough good reviews have been posted. But I will try and hit on a couple of themes from the forum.

1. I took delivery yesterday at noon.
2. The dealer was great, Z plan honored, good deal on Ford warranty (first time I have bought one since the 90s).
3. Fit and finish is good. Top is definitely not the highlight of said fit and finish. Works well, quiet, but definitely gave away the headliner to cover the finished product IMO.
4. 2.7 is solid. Feels like the F150 acceleration and shifting wise. 10sp is not noticeable already. It should get even better in 1k miles or so.
5. Screen and cameras (High Package) are awesome. I would have been disappointed personally if I didn’t get them. I was torn, because the 8” screen was adequate, but wow, the 12” and cameras are the bomb.
6. No mirror whistle yet.
7. Had the front section of top off, got a pop up shower and the seats got wet, wet dogs, interior definitely seemed built for it. Popped the tops on, jumped in and good to go.
8. Took it on some seasonal roads, played with the modes (was in sand and used sand mode). Used trail turn assist to do a donut. The modes were cool, worked well and made sense. I think they will be better than I expected.
9. 18.6 mpg per the computer in mixed driving 100miles.
10. Stereo is just OK. Not as bad as I expected. It won’t be as high on my list of add ons as I initially guessed.

I can try and answer other questions if you have something Badlands specific?

4933CB4A-A6C7-4D3A-A879-7DDEC0DED54D.jpeg

6B3D93BE-1990-4932-81B1-E39D63661668.jpeg

728ED821-8A4F-4FB2-AB8D-7D8348AE98D9.jpeg

25D5AC16-9AC4-4ED7-ABC9-5B802F311409.jpeg

54889F9F-CCD8-4385-98E6-FCBB5F7A535B.jpeg

DFABBD0F-EF63-4E92-910E-D592EF1D8FD1.jpeg
Man, that's perfect and my exact build. Though I'm an 8/6 reservation, so probably a 2022. Will post a picture of the hero switches on the dash, and if there's a power port up on the dash? (Might be lux only, but I can't remember at this point). Congrats on your delivery!

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that's perfect and my exact build. Though I'm an 8/6 reservation, so probably a 2022. Will post a picture of the hero switches on the dash, and if there's a power port up on the dash? (Might be lux only, but I can't remember at this point). Congrats on your delivery!
I will grab some more interior pics, no power on the dash in High, Lux only. There is an accessory mount (not a rail).

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will grab some more interior pics, no power on the dash in High, Lux only. There is an accessory mount (not a rail).
Wonderful. Thank you! Congrats again!

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations Matt! Great rig!

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can and yes, it's 100% underside. It just looks a bit rough and the material isn't what most would pick from an aesthetic standpoint. I am not picky and it doesn't bother me at all, but it's not the highlight of the Bronco. The flip side? The panels fit well, were easy to get out and back in, fit in the supplied bags and the finish seems durable. BTW, painted or gloss tops , for those who pan to take them off regularly and or go off road, will need to be very careful not to scratch them. I love the MIC finish even more after seeing it up close and already having to do a quick change in the rain.
100% agree. My not MIC on an 09 wrangler gets scratched in storage. sharpie helps cover it up. White underneath. If it was a painted to match body, I would be super worried about it And probably not take it off as much. It is a 4 door so rear top is cumbersome to remove and put on. interior isn’t anything to brag about but I don’t drive looking at the underside of my roof. 😜

On another note, I have similar build and really wanted all black wheels. I have a good wheel guy and was curious your thoughts on looks with a flat all black paint job for the wheels? Cheaper than buying new wheels. Not sure yet. Build week 8/17.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Looks awesome.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the MGV grab the left cheek more than the right? Is the sound system capable of 20Hz while blasting Brittney Spears and going topless?!?! Inquisitive minds need to know!

Thanks for the share and info as a new owner. Congrats and good luck!

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations! Question: I thought the hard tops were not available until 2022? I've seen several delivered with them. What am I missing here?
They are making them as fast as they can, they aren’t just going to let them pile up until 2022

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Looks fantastic. And, since it seems we're supposed to all exclaim, when someone gets their new Bronco delivered, that "My build is exactly the same, except... blah, blah, blah..." Yeah; sorry. Not gonna do that. Oh wait, I guess my siggy block does that. 😂 And yes... I'm just being silly. Seriously though, nice looking ride and great color choice (IMO), and the stock wheels look great on that color (as well as on the other colors, IMO).

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
18.6 mpg while doing donuts in sand...nice!

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the MGV grab the left cheek more than the right? Is the sound system capable of 20Hz while blasting Brittney Spears and going topless?!?! Inquisitive minds need to know!

Thanks for the share and info as a new owner. Congrats and good luck!
MGV- perfectly symmetrical cheek grab. 2. No one wants that, but 20hz? Nope, maybe 120.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome man, very happy for you!

Assuming you have MGV, can you just confirm there is no armrest and/or cupholders in the back seat?
Sponsored