Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see you chose a Ford Extended warranty. Would you mind sharing which warranty/length you selected and what the dealer charged?
Inquiring minds want to know! 🙄

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you chose a Ford Extended warranty. Would you mind sharing which warranty/length you selected and what the dealer charged?
Inquiring minds want to know! 🙄
I mentioned it earlier, 6/75k $1500

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are other people mentioning this as well? My mirror whistle is pretty bad...especially above 45mph
The demo here at my dealership, it was a 2 door, had a terrible whistle noise from drivers side mirror only. 40mph you started to hear it then louder once you went faster.

No issue/fix from Ford hotline yet. asked our tech to remove the mirror completely to make sure it was from the mirror and nothing else. doing that test today, will find out more info later on. my personal vehicle, no whistle at all. same build as OP just in white and alt wheels.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CONGRATS to you!! ENJOY! (I'm ready!!!)

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's my build just area 51. Congrats on a beauty.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Question: I thought the hard tops were not available until 2022? I've seen several delivered with them. What am I missing here?
As others have mentioned, the MIC top is available for MY21, but there have been production issues that are limiting supply. This may push some builds back to 2022.

If you've heard that tops were actually not available until 2022, that was most likely in regards to the painted Modular hard top. That was previously pushed to MY22, but due to the production issues with the MIC top, the Modular top has now been pushed to MY23.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won’t get into to much detail, because enough good reviews have been posted. But I will try and hit on a couple of themes from the forum.

1. I took delivery yesterday at noon.
2. The dealer was great, Z plan honored, good deal on Ford warranty (first time I have bought one since the 90s).
3. Fit and finish is good. Top is definitely not the highlight of said fit and finish. Works well, quiet, but definitely gave away the headliner to cover the finished product IMO.
4. 2.7 is solid. Feels like the F150 acceleration and shifting wise. 10sp is not noticeable already. It should get even better in 1k miles or so.
5. Screen and cameras (High Package) are awesome. I would have been disappointed personally if I didn’t get them. I was torn, because the 8” screen was adequate, but wow, the 12” and cameras are the bomb.
6. No mirror whistle yet.
7. Had the front section of top off, got a pop up shower and the seats got wet, wet dogs, interior definitely seemed built for it. Popped the tops on, jumped in and good to go.
8. Took it on some seasonal roads, played with the modes (was in sand and used sand mode). Used trail turn assist to do a donut. The modes were cool, worked well and made sense. I think they will be better than I expected.
9. 18.6 mpg per the computer in mixed driving 100miles.
10. Stereo is just OK. Not as bad as I expected. It won’t be as high on my list of add ons as I initially guessed.

I can try and answer other questions if you have something Badlands specific?

Ford Bronco Day 1 With 4Dr Badlands- Week 1 Updates B1D894E7-561F-43FA-90FC-39A313B733D3

Ford Bronco Day 1 With 4Dr Badlands- Week 1 Updates B1D894E7-561F-43FA-90FC-39A313B733D3

Looks awesome! Almost exact same build as ours, except we opted for the lux package.

How tall is your wife and is it difficult for her to get What’s the fruit dessert or nothing from the into the Bronc?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! Almost exact same build as ours, except we opted for the lux package.

How tall is your wife and is it difficult for her to get What’s the fruit dessert or nothing from the into the Bronc?
Thanks, she is 5'8", no problem getting in. I am unclear on the rest of the question.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mattwings So you opted out for the headliner? Show us some pics of the less then desirable top quality you mentioned.

Only going by preproduction photos, I really liked that look without the headliner. But, eventually I decided to add it.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mattwings So you opted out for the headliner? Show us some pics of the less then desirable top quality you mentioned.

Only going by preproduction photos, I really liked that look without the headliner. But, eventually I decided to add it.
I added it, you can still see a few rough edges and sections of the underside where the headliner doesn't cover. I will grab some pictures when it's not as dark as it is here today.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, she is 5'8", no problem getting in. I am unclear on the rest of the question.
Haha! My phone must have went into talk to text mode and I didn’t even notice.

Thanks you answered my question.

My wife is 5-4 and I have an F150 on 34’s with a mild lift. She doesn’t like that fact that she has to climb into it and was worried about having the same issue with the Bronco (and we didn’t go with the SAS because of that).

Pictures of the interior would be great if you have a chance to post a few. Thanks

Enjoy your sweet new ride!

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! My phone must have went into talk to text mode and I didn’t even notice.

Thanks you answered my question.

My wife is 5-4 and I have an F150 on 34’s with a mild lift. She doesn’t like that fact that she has to climb into it and was worried about having the same issue with the Bronco (and we didn’t go with the SAS because of that).

Pictures of the interior would be great if you have a chance to post a few. Thanks

Enjoy your sweet new ride!
5'4" she will be on the edge, but probably better than the F150. The MGV seats have a good "slide" to them so far, so not a problem for the wife (we actually have the same inseam, even though I am 6' :)).
Sponsored