First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I’ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. They’re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a “good to go” email saying my order was placed and I still haven’t gotten any emails from Ford confirming this… is anyone else dealing with something similar?? I’m stressing out about this. I know it’s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure I’m in the system to join the line.
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did mine last Friday and did not get confirmation email from Ford until Tuesday evening

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. They’re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a “good to go” email saying my order was placed and I still haven’t gotten any emails from Ford confirming this… is anyone else dealing with something similar?? I’m stressing out about this. I know it’s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure I’m in the system to join the line.
I put in my order last Wednesday with my dealer and he gave me my updated DORA. No Ford e-mail (not expecting one), but I went on the Ford Performance chat yesterday and they looked me up by my order number and sales number and I am in fact in their system as re-ordered for a 2022. Don't sweat the e-mail, there is a very good chance some of us will not get one.

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So question for you guys getting and not getting emails for orders. Are you 2021 orders that are getting converted to 2022, or new 2022 orders?

I just ordered on 10/13/21 and have an order number from my dealer. However I have heard that Ford is not accepting new 2022 orders and will only be building the remaining 120,000 2021's that are converted to 2022.

Has anyone else heard this?

Rizz512

Base
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Zo6, Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put my re-order in yesterday and got an email from Ford a couple hours after.

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never got an email from Ford, just my order sheet from the dealer. I called Ford just to make sure the order was actually submitted. Be prepared to spend 30-50 minutes on hold though...

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Ford email, BUT ford.com now shows the correct Badlands package instead of the Big Bend it has said since placing the first order!!!!

Finally something is correct.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure of the exact verbiage I got from my dealer, but basically our orders have been submitted, but Ford won't begin to process them until 10/28/21. That doesn't guarantee we'll get an email. However, I am pretty confident that after this date we will see emails generated by Ford. Keep the faith. I'm in the same boat as you.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put in my order last Wednesday with my dealer and he gave me my updated DORA. No Ford e-mail (not expecting one), but I went on the Ford Performance chat yesterday and they looked me up by my order number and sales number and I am in fact in their system as re-ordered for a 2022. Don't sweat the e-mail, there is a very good chance some of us will not get one.
same here. Reordered on the 13th and no email from Ford….my Ford account even shows my original reservation/order as CANCELLED…Ford does confirm there is a 22’ order in the system though.

UPDATE 10/23: received a confirmation email at 0615 this morning for my 22’ order. Ford account still shows my 21’ CANCELLED order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure of the exact verbiage I got from my dealer, but basically our orders have been submitted, but Ford won't begin to process them until 10/28/21. That doesn't guarantee we'll get an email. However, I am pretty confident that after this date we will see emails generated by Ford. Keep the faith. I'm in the same boat as you.
I heard the same

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So question for you guys getting and not getting emails for orders. Are you 2021 orders that are getting converted to 2022, or new 2022 orders?

I just ordered on 10/13/21 and have an order number from my dealer. However I have heard that Ford is not accepting new 2022 orders and will only be building the remaining 120,000 2021's that are converted to 2022.

Has anyone else heard this?
That should be the first priority, until all "Left for Dead" MY21 reservations are converted to MY22 orders and Built. But I'm sure those dreaded "Commodity Constraints" will "Muddy the Waters" again.

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer gave me a copy of my updated order (from MY21 to MY22) showing a code-10. About 5 hours later, got an email from Ford saying “your order has been updated for your 2022 Ford Bronco”.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer also gave me a copy of the order and received the email later that day.
Same order # and I find it kind of funny that it also shows the original order date on the email.

Ford site was also updated.

Screenshot_20211022-141005_Gmail.jpg

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my revised MY22 order in on 10/14/21 and my Dealer sent the DORA the next day 10/15/21. FoMoCo sent the order confirmation email on 10/19/21.
Sponsored