First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email from Ford a day after it was placed in the system.
Ford Bronco Day 7 and still no email from Ford? 1634926735297

Also, my Ford account shows the updated data. At first it just said 2022 Bronco. now it says 2022 Bronco Badlands
Ford Bronco Day 7 and still no email from Ford? 1634926508168
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got my updated model/options on my page, but no email yet.

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. They’re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a “good to go” email saying my order was placed and I still haven’t gotten any emails from Ford confirming this… is anyone else dealing with something similar?? I’m stressing out about this. I know it’s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure I’m in the system to join the line.
I reordered the 13th and haven’t gotten an email either

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I resubmitted my order on Monday and received the "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" email Tuesday. Got a text from my salesman on Wednesday and he tells me that my priority code was changed by Ford from 19 to 1. Hoping for good things next Thursday!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Like VIN assignments its random lol

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I’ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. They’re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a “good to go” email saying my order was placed and I still haven’t gotten any emails from Ford confirming this… is anyone else dealing with something similar?? I’m stressing out about this. I know it’s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure I’m in the system to join the line.
Same here

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Team ford Lincoln in Las Vegas is currently my dealer. I emailed my sales guy my build and I've been getting the run around ever sense. I will have to go in person tomorrow morning to verified my order because I haven't received an email from them or Ford.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you haven't gotten an email ask your dealer to see the priority code. I placed an order in August and never got a confirmation email. I asked the dealer and they said everything was all good. I went in last week and rolled my order to a 2022 and still no email. I called the Ford hotline and they could not find my order and told me to call my dealer and ask for the order number. When I called they fumbled around and said they couldn't find it and would get back to me. After two days of ignoring my calls I called the Ford hotline again and explained the situation to them and asked how to switch my order to a different dealer. The woman on the line told me to wait a minute then called my dealer herself and we had a conference call about them jerking me around. Turns out the dealer priority 99'd my order and couldn't explain why so she had them fix it and resubmit everything. I received my email within minutes of them changing the 99 to a 19. Apparently there are quite a few dealers doing this.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an updated email yesterday and everything was right other than the color, I called my dealer and told them that everything look good but the color, not even ten minutes later the dealer had made the chages. thank you to Brayn Patton from Taylor Ford of Michigan.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received no email from Ford, but I changed trims and the reservations page updated correctly a few days later, so they've gotta have my order. Confirmed there was nothing in my spam folder too.

Typical of the slapdash communications with this rollout.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you haven't gotten an email ask your dealer to see the priority code. I placed an order in August and never got a confirmation email. I asked the dealer and they said everything was all good. I went in last week and rolled my order to a 2022 and still no email. I called the Ford hotline and they could not find my order and told me to call my dealer and ask for the order number. When I called they fumbled around and said they couldn't find it and would get back to me. After two days of ignoring my calls I called the Ford hotline again and explained the situation to them and asked how to switch my order to a different dealer. The woman on the line told me to wait a minute then called my dealer herself and we had a conference call about them jerking me around. Turns out the dealer priority 99'd my order and couldn't explain why so she had them fix it and resubmit everything. I received my email within minutes of them changing the 99 to a 19. Apparently there are quite a few dealers doing this.
I got my DORA and it's priority 10, no email and did my MY22 order this past Monday.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My salesman had mine reordered on 10/13, just got the email about 10 minutes ago 10/22.

Screenshot_20211022-152226_Yahoo Mail.jpg

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your spam folder if you haven’t already. All my Ford emails have been going there (including my order conf).

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finalized my new order on Monday, i didn't receive an email from ford. I also checked online and it was still showing as 2021. I just checked again though and it's showing as 2022 now and my options have been updated to as i changed a few things. No email though, even in my junk folder.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure of the exact verbiage I got from my dealer, but basically our orders have been submitted, but Ford won't begin to process them until 10/28/21. That doesn't guarantee we'll get an email. However, I am pretty confident that after this date we will see emails generated by Ford. Keep the faith. I'm in the same boat as you.
That’s the info I was looking to hear. I was nervous like OP but knowing it might not get pushed thru til 10/28 let’s me sleep better lol.
Sponsored