First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't really know where else to ask this, but is there a way of re-wiring, or other such mod that would make it so the daytime running lights are actually just the amber bars (used for turn signal) instead of the open circle and white bars?
Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't know if Forscan could do it, but great news! thanks fellas!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup did the forscan mod myself, think it looks a LOT better this way.
IMG_1530.jpeg
So this is what it looks like when the lamps are on "auto"? Is there a way to have JUST the orange bars come on without the white? Or, so that when you turn on the "parking lamps" (on the switch just above auto) you would get just the orange bars? That's what I want to try and do... You are right, though. What you did is already a big improvement!

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

following now, I didn';t realize i could do this, and if you can do just the bars, ill be booting up Forscan this weekend.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this is what it looks like when the lamps are on "auto"? Is there a way to have JUST the orange bars come on without the white? Or, so that when you turn on the "parking lamps" (on the switch just above auto) you would get just the orange bars? That's what I want to try and do... You are right, though. What you did is already a big improvement!
No, what you see above is what you get. And when the headlights come on they revert back to white… and no, there’s no way to override that. Although you can do it in the asbuilt its simpler to do it in the plain text.
BdyCM Right (left) Front Turn Lamp Usage:

Old Value = Turn Only

New Value = Turn and DRL

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

following now, I didn';t realize i could do this, and if you can do just the bars, ill be booting up Forscan this weekend.
Yea unfortunately only the bars. But for what they are they’re pretty bright. It would be cool if we could do the ring too

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The entire front in the deep orange would look pretty slick on my black

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Change the first 2 bytes of line 726-43-01 to "0101". They will be amber until the headlights come on then change to white. The halos are not capable of being amber. The only reason the horizontal bar can be is because it uses amber already for the turn signals. However you could go with Morimoto, Alpha Rex, Oracle or even factory Raptor lights for an amber halo.

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea unfortunately only the bars. But for what they are they’re pretty bright. It would be cool if we could do the ring too
No, I understand the bars are the only part that have the ability to be yellow. Unless you have the raptor headlights. I was just trying to see if you could illuminate the orange bars without illuminating the rings at all.

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, what you see above is what you get. And when the headlights come on they revert back to white… and no, there’s no way to override that. Although you can do it in the asbuilt its simpler to do it in the plain text.
BdyCM Right (left) Front Turn Lamp Usage:

Old Value = Turn Only

New Value = Turn and DRL
I used option 4 (DRL, turn, and position) but on mine they stayed orange even when the headlights were on. only issue I found was they didn't flash when turn signals were used. Did you have the same issue? I tried the other options as well, and they all did this. The only time I can get them to flash is when set to "turn only"

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used option 4 (DRL, turn, and position) but on mine they stayed orange even when the headlights were on. only issue I found was they didn't flash when turn signals were used. Did you have the same issue? I tried the other options as well, and they all did this. The only time I can get them to flash is when set to "turn only"
I’ve not tried them with option 4 as when I was doing some research I’d seen other folks saying they lost turn signal functionality as well. Mine has been working perfectly for quite some time now set to Turn + DRL (blinks correctly w/ turn signal) but yeah they still revert to white when the lights come on
Sponsored