William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We just got our fog kit. I went with SS3 pro driving, SS2 pro white Fog, SS2 pro amber fog. I will install friday or this weekend if weather permits. I have to say the harness is top notch, great job guys, looks like the work will be super easy with the harness already built and very professionally done. I didn't like spending the money these required but we wanted something SAE and it was the only way to go in my eyes.

I'll add to this as we get into the install, but so far I can tell the wiring will definitely be the easy part.
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got our fog kit. I went with SS3 pro driving, SS2 pro white Fog, SS2 pro amber fog. I will install friday or this weekend if weather permits. I have to say the harness is top notch, great job guys, looks like the work will be super easy with the harness already built and very professionally done. I didn't like spending the money these required but we wanted something SAE and it was the only way to go in my eyes.

I'll add to this as we get into the install, but so far I can tell the wiring will definitely be the easy part.
Love mine, I got the SS3 Pro Fog, white. SS2 Pro Spot, yellow, and the SS2pro Combo, yellow.

Hardest part is fishing the harness, reccomend getting a hanger. Still not hard at all.

Ford Bronco DD fog kit from 4x4TruckLEDs, shout out C6C74415-F85A-472B-8572-42793C4D75B6

OP
OP
Billnchristy

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I thought about getting that done early but then I thought I'd probably muck up all the connections by the time I was ready to install so I'll just do that in the morning of the install and move from there.

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Takes longer to run and hide the wiring harness than anything else. lol

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup the 4x4Truck Leds kit is top notch.

If you have access to a soldering iron, I would recommend doing a lineman's splice and putting some sealing heat shrink over it, rather than the crimp on connectors included in the kit. I'm sure they are fine, but I just wanted to weatherproof mine more.

I wired my like this on the aux switches
----White SpotYellow SpotYellow FogsBacklight
because I use the BL and the fogs way more often, so I can just reach all the way to the right and turn them on without looking.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Billnchristy

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got ditch lights on 6, was planning on 3,4,5 for the lights. I am going to skip the back light and investigate maybe tapping it on an ignition switched power source so it doesn't have to be flipped on/off, seems like a big waste of a switch, especially when you've only got the 2 big ones left.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They definitely make good products and ship fast, have their Capable bumper fog light kit and just received the ditch lights to match.

Foglights.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup the 4x4Truck Leds kit is top notch.

If you have access to a soldering iron, I would recommend doing a lineman's splice and putting some sealing heat shrink over it, rather than the crimp on connectors included in the kit. I'm sure they are fine, but I just wanted to weatherproof mine more.

I wired my like this on the aux switches
----White SpotYellow SpotYellow FogsBacklight
because I use the BL and the fogs way more often, so I can just reach all the way to the right and turn them on without looking.
The crimp connectors on our harness are already weatherproof heat shrinkable connectors :)

Come on... we think of everything man! Once you heat them up there is a glue/sealant inside :)

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unpacked my SS5 Pro Bronco Ditch Kit today and definitely top notch harness. Nicely put together- Sweet Job! Adam

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unpacked my SS5 Pro Bronco Ditch Kit today and definitely top notch harness. Nicely put together- Sweet Job! Adam
Thank you!
Sponsored