Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this has probably been covered but when is the deadline to switch dealers? I’ve had several local dealers tell me you can no longer switch and when I try to explain that I have until 3/19 they tell me I’m wrong. Is 3/19 the final date or if I push off until my22 can I still switch.
thanks
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

March 19 --

Ford.com Bronco FAQ:

Ford Bronco Deadline to switch dealers? a4350d61-4d82-47c1-94db-9329c295736c-jpe
thanks, i was just about to look this up because i was wondering the same thing. i knew i had gotten something from Ford.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this has probably been covered but when is the deadline to switch dealers? I’ve had several local dealers tell me you can no longer switch and when I try to explain that I have until 3/19 they tell me I’m wrong. Is 3/19 the final date or if I push off until my22 can I still switch.
thanks
Unless the dealer "converted" your reservation to an order without your knowing. In which case call Ford, report them, and get your "Reservation" status back.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only other "deadline" is that some dealers have been converting reservations to orders before checking with customers. I believe the practice has been stopped, but if you fall victim to that then switching becomes much more difficult. So if you know you want to switch and whom you want to switch to, may as well go ahead and do it.

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some reliable verification would be nice. I was told 1/31/21, also. How reliable has Ford's website been? And, they're gonna allow switches up to the day order banks close. My dealer switch took 3 weeks, due to bank card issues.

OP
OP

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only other "deadline" is that some dealers have been converting reservations to orders before checking with customers. I believe the practice has been stopped, but if you fall victim to that then switching becomes much more difficult. So if you know you want to switch and whom you want to switch to, may as well go ahead and do it.
No it’s not that, I called a competing dealer because I heard they were offering 800 off msrp and they told me I could no longer switch. Guess they don’t want my money
Sponsored