Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New reservations or transfers and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)
Of course you exclude Alaska..... ya know we have feelings up here too.. ?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why all the negativity. Here's a dealer that is offering us a great deal. If you decide to take him up on it, get it in writing as I would with any dealer. We as a forum should welcome a dealer that is below invoice. If you feel like tar and feathering someone, go do it to the greedy dealerships that are charging MSRP and over. 3% under invoice or invoice with free shipping to your door seems fantastic. I would take this in a heart beat if I hadn't already cut a deal with my local dealer. Thank you for the post OP. But as others have said, post your offer with your manager or owners signature to be taken seriously.
If you get an offer in writing from a dealer and then they refuse to honor it, what are you going to do about it? It’s important to check outside reviews to see how honest and upfront a dealership is.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you get an offer in writing from a dealer and then they refuse to honor it, what are you going to do about it? It’s important to check outside reviews to see how honest and upfront a dealership is.
If I get a signed offer in writing and the dealer doesn't honor it , I'm calling my attorney. Not saying not to do your due diligence. Just saying some posts were alittle harsh for someone trying to offer us a great deal. At least this guys trying and not like the dozens of dealers that laughed at me when I asked them if they can do the same deal as Granger/Stephens. I did end up finding a local dealer to do $1000 under invoice, so to all the dealers that chuckled at me. "Who laughs last laughs Best" A quote I learned from my dad. ?

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, but you get the beaches and the beautiful women, so we’ll call it square...?
For real! “Ohh boo hoo feel bad for me because i live on a tropical paradise island in the middle of the ocean and it makes getting a new car harder!”

?
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1611577854682

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get a signed offer in writing and the dealer doesn't honor it , I'm calling my attorney...
and you very well may decide to do that if you are put in that position, but realistically most folks won't. The do the math, see the costs of filing suit, getting an attorney, time, aggravation, ETC. and find that they have to prove damages to likely get anything other than the unwinding of the deal. Aside from the very few that fight on principle, the dealers know they hold all the cards. Even if you were able to prove that you were harmed (and not buying a mass produced, depreciating asset at a reduced price would be a tough nut to prove damages on), the remedy will not be giving you the difference back. Best case is that the dealer is forced to give back a deposit, which they probably will do anyway because it costs them time, money, and aggravation to fight a suit.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you meant to quote me, you said you aren’t requiring a $2500 non-refundable deposit, but PowPow has a reservation with you and got an email saying one is required.

You would be much better off addressing said email than trying to dance around it like the viper dancing around the mountain, just my two cents.
He already addressed the fact that he changed his mind on the deposit...not sure what you asking for it again is doing. He heard the feedback and changed in the buyer’s interest...that’s a good thing. He’s here as an owner offering a good deal and is very responsive. Good things...I don’t get the harassment.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He already addressed the fact that he changed his mind on the deposit...not sure what you asking for it again is doing. He heard the feedback and changed in the buyer’s interest...that’s a good thing. He’s here as an owner offering a good deal and is very responsive. Good things...I don’t get the harassment.
And he’s got one of the best offers on the market right now.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

and you very well may decide to do that if you are put in that position, but realistically most folks won't. The do the math, see the costs of filing suit, getting an attorney, time, aggravation, ETC. and find that they have to prove damages to likely get anything other than the unwinding of the deal. Aside from the very few that fight on principle, the dealers know they hold all the cards. Even if you were able to prove that you were harmed (and not buying a mass produced, depreciating asset at a reduced price would be a tough nut to prove damages on), the remedy will not be giving you the difference back. Best case is that the dealer is forced to give back a deposit, which they probably will do anyway because it costs them time, money, and aggravation to fight a suit.
Luckly I've never had to get a attorney involved in my dealings. But I think a simple call to the owner or GM about how their dealership commited fraud, should correct the problem.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So 3% under invoice if we transfer a July reservation? dont know that I am interested in waiting for a 22 though

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% agree. Don't slap a gift horse in the mouth.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Of course you exclude Alaska..... ya know we have feelings up here too.. ?
lol just for the free shipping...I did a u ship from me to anchorage and it was like $2600...at 3% under, we could drop ship to your local dealer, if they will do a courtesy delivery....they usually charge $300-$500 to handle it

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So 3% under invoice if we transfer a July reservation? dont know that I am interested in waiting for a 22 though
yes 3% under for a July reservation...doesn’t matter to me 21/22/23..ford will build based on time stamp and constraint
Sponsored