Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sad thing is @DealerInsider, I personally reached out to your dealership back in beginning of October. Got bumped around a bit and eventually talked to a salesperson on the phone (don't recall who it was). At that time you were sticking with MSRP and the conversation went no further.

Your GM (Steven) shot me an email a day or so later. I responded to that email letting him know our group was 105 strong (to be honest, even at that time we were over 200 if I'm not mistaken). Sadly, he never responded to my email.

So if this 3% below invoice had been mentioned back in October, I could've easily brought 150+ orders to your dealership. But it wasn't, we moved on. I guess you win some and lose some.
i definitely lost this one...i do appreciate the feedback, even in a public forum...hopefully with me getting involved now we (the forum members & me) can have a great relationship
Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a link to the dealer website that shows the deal? Official contact info? I am looking to switch, but want the deal in writing.

also, any military discount? ?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have a link to the dealer website that shows the deal? Official contact info? I am looking to switch, but want the deal in writing.

dm’d you

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in this too since I feel I am already likely looking at a 2022 with a 7/20 reservation date. My dealer still hasn't talked price and probably will not until they call me in to place the order. Having other options is good...

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am interested in this too since I feel I am already likely looking at a 2022 with a 7/20 reservation date. My dealer still hasn't talked price and probably will not until they call me in to place the order. Having other options is good...
dm’d u

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You haven't seen anything yet, the forum has had to run off more slimey dealers than we can count, show up for lunch and they are gone by dinner. Your wording and posts are mixed at this point so some of us are reserving judgment to see how you professionally handle this.

In the meantime...

tenor.gif
This dude @DealerInsider is from Philly, he should be able to can handle it. I mean they throw snowballs at Santa and eat garbage Lee's hoagies.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This dude @DealerInsider is from Philly, he should be able can handle it. I mean they throw snowballs at Santa and eat garbage Lee's hoagies.
Batteries...we throw batteries at the fat man...at least give us come credit...

and Lee’s is gross hahahah

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Lee's is down the road from his dealership ( a test ). If I was still in that area, I would vet and jump on that deal. I don't know @DealerInsider but he is in a competitive Philly market.
Ford keeps adjusting the rules and maybe my this guy now sees an opening that allows him to offer this deal and still make some money.

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer insider worked up some Z plan pricing on a few models that I am interested in. I am in Kentucky so that is too far away to purchase. But it has helped me tremendously as my local shady dealer says he dies not have access to Z plan pricing yet. Helping me sift through the bs from local dealer.

He helped me with no questions asked. Seems respectable.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And Bill Burr’s infamous Philly rant, which was a master class in improv comedy. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm intrigued, but am curious to know how the out of state delivery works. What if the Bronco is delivered to my door and it's somehow damaged, it's not like I can just refuse delivery with my local dealer. How does that get handled?
I have an evening of July 14 reservation and just I missed out on the local group buy here, the local dealer I'm working with is MSRP but I know I can do better. However traveling is a hassle right now and the time and dollar cost to do so would eat into any savings. Your offer of invoice + delivery is tempting, and since I used to live right outside of Philly, I like the local connection.
But I need some more details on how it would all work. Thanks.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm intrigued, but am curious to know how the out of state delivery works. What if the Bronco is delivered to my door and it's somehow damaged, it's not like I can just refuse delivery with my local dealer. How does that get handled?
I have an evening of July 14 reservation and just I missed out on the local group buy here, the local dealer I'm working with is MSRP but I know I can do better. However traveling is a hassle right now and the time and dollar cost to do so would eat into any savings. Your offer of invoice + delivery is tempting, and since I used to live right outside of Philly, I like the local connection.
But I need some more details on how it would all work. Thanks.
Hi Bubba...In the past year we delivered 1 C8 vet and 1 Chevy Bolt to the Phoenix area...the vehicle would be delivered here first...we prep it, clean it, gas it...once funds clear from you, we setup shipping....the shipper will give us a bill of laden, inspect the vehicle...if any damage occurs after it leaves here, it would be covered by the shippers insurance and we would work with you and a body shop in Phx to help you get it repaired...another avenue is doing a courtesy delivery...use our offer of invoice minus 3%...the vehicle gets delivered to your local dealer and they usually charge between $300-$500 to handle your paperwork and delivery...I can go into more details if you want to Dm me

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DealerInsider placed my order, gave me a fantastic price, and communicated quickly and clearly. No reason not jump on this deal is you are paying msrp elsewhere.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

DealerInsider placed my order, gave me a fantastic price, and communicated quickly and clearly. No reason not jump on this deal is you are paying msrp elsewhere.
appreciate u! thank u so much!

11sjoran

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Too all concerned with this deal.

I ordered through Chapman Ford of Horsham yesterday after a week of back and forths with the dealership about the deal and different options. They have been very transparent about their new deal. I switched my reservation from Granger to them as they are in my local area and the best deal (besides Granger) I could find without having to fly across country.

Like @DealerInsider no additional deposit required and they will send you in writing the deal- 3% below invoice. They will also send you the DORA before it is sent to verify it is everything you wanted to order. Just ask any of them and they will help. I worked with Tom over there and he would email me back promptly and was very knowledgeable.

I am beyond excited to work with them for my future bronco. If you like the deal talk to them if you don't move on. No reason to bash them for changing their minds about how they want to make a deal for future bronco owners.
Sponsored