First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a call from my well known dealer to schedule my appt. I happened to be in a meeting at the time and couldn’t take the call and they left me instructions on who to call back.

So I called back 3 different times trying to reschedule my appt. No answer on the first two attempts.

Finally got through on third attempt only to be shipped to voice mail of the scheduler. Left my info to call me back. Never got a call back.

Call this morning at 8:15 to talk to the scheduler- was told by the receptionist that “sorry they don’t come in until 10;00 AM..”

Call back at 10;15 and finally got the scheduler. I asked if they could meet on Saturdays- nope not an option.

How about next Friday at 4:00? - nope, sales rep leaves at 4:00.

Can’t stay till 4;30? - nope.

So I finally select a date that forces me to take the afternoon off.

And I thought banker’s had cushy hours.
Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO they don't want your money! Seems to be the way many customer service fields are going. If you don't have a price agreement worked out already I am sure there are other dealerships that want your money .

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schedule an appt?

My dealer emailed me and was like “yo, send me yo build!” and I emailed back and was like “sup, here ya go” and then a couple hours later he replied with the build sheet and said “hows dis look?” And I emailed back and said “LOL SEND IT” and then an hour after that I got the confirmation email from Ford that my order was in.

Why you even goin’ in, dawg?

Last edited:

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly that’s some bullshit. Yeah the Bronco will be nice and it’s a decent chunk of change for most folks, but you’re not trying to order a one-of-one 16 cyl Bugatti with virgin unicorn pelt interior from some appointment only elitist exotic car dealer.

It’s a high volume, mass produced domestic vehicle. If they won’t accommodate your schedule find someone who will. The whole car industry is backwards why are they closed on Sunday’s when most buyers can easily shop for instance? Pick a damn day in the middle of the week.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a call from my well known dealer to schedule my appt. I happened to be in a meeting at the time and couldn’t take the call and they left me instructions on who to call back.

So I called back 3 different times trying to reschedule my appt. No answer on the first two attempts.

Finally got through on third attempt only to be shipped to voice mail of the scheduler. Left my info to call me back. Never got a call back.

Call this morning at 8:15 to talk to the scheduler- was told by the receptionist that “sorry they don’t come in until 10;00 AM..”

Call back at 10;15 and finally got the scheduler. I asked if they could meet on Saturdays- nope not an option.

And you would still be purchasing through that dealer, whyyyyyy?

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you should just DM them. Pretty responsive on here. I think the one that works your region works limited hours and a bunch from home for various reasons .

Reactions: MJJ

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not Granger? I can only imagine that there may be a long line in front of you?

I am from Georgia and am going with Granger. They have been great and seem to work non-stop. I know I have received emails from both the owner and Albert at crazy early and late hours.

I hope your experience improves. Feel bad that you have to take time off to put your order into the system. Good luck with everything.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly that’s some bullshit. Yeah the Bronco will be nice and it’s a decent chunk of change for most folks, but you’re not trying to order a one-of-one 16 cyl Bugatti with virgin unicorn pelt interior from some appointment only elitist exotic car dealer.

It’s a high volume, mass produced domestic vehicle. If they won’t accommodate your schedule find someone who will. The whole car industry is backwards why are they closed on Sunday’s when most buyers can easily shop for instance? Pick a damn day in the middle of the week.
In Missouri I think it's the law, no sales on Sundays. Not sure about Iowa.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And you would still be purchasing through that dealer, whyyyyyy?
This. ☝

Why not Granger? I can only imagine that there may be a long line in front of you?

I am from Georgia and am going with Granger. They have been great and seem to work non-stop. I know I have received emails from both the owner and Albert at crazy early and late hours.

I hope your experience improves. Feel bad that you have to take time off to put your order into the system. Good luck with everything.
This. ☝This. ☝This.☝

Granger at 3:38am Feb. 10th.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ordering-warp-speed.12510/post-456675

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it’s the law most if not all places. My point was just that it’s dumb and does not make things easier on customers.
Here is a link with states that still have Blue laws and those that don't. 20 states do not have Blue laws on the books. Car sales are only restricted in 12 states another 10 it is up to counties. This does not include other laws like Texas only allows for a dealership to be opened on Saturday or Sunday.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/blue-laws-by-state
Sponsored