First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250, 77 XL; 51 Tudor; 50 F1; 41PU; 40 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got word from my Dealer Stivers Ford-Lincoln in Montgomery AL, that Ford will not be be making available any dealer added accessories at the time of order for the 2021 models that do not have officially posted order codes, and will not until the 2022 models. Anyone else hearing this or have any additional information? We had all hoped all along that these would be on the 2021's so they could be included in the order and as part of the financing. Plus there would be no installation cost direct charged to the buyer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
41fordman

41fordman

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250, 77 XL; 51 Tudor; 50 F1; 41PU; 40 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been talked about in numerous threads ever since ordering began.
First confirmation I had from the Dealer that it was not going to happen on the 2021's.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the rooftop tent have posted order codes?
No.

Any items on the B&P that are under the "Accessories" section, cannot be ordered with your factory order. You can order them later, directly from your dealer. Dealer can tell you if they can coincide with your vehicle delivery.
Ford Bronco Dealer Added Accessories - Sold With Unit accessories BP

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same thing I heard from Granger when I placed my order.

Though Zach, whom I worked with on my order, said someone from the dealership will contact us after building starts to build any accessory orders for us.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same thing I heard from Granger when I placed my order.

Though Zach, whom I worked with on my order, said someone from the dealership will contact us after building starts to build any accessory orders for us.
Question then, do those prices include installation? If ordering with your truck via the B&P we were told that installation was included.

Reactions: abe

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So that giant booklet of accessories with a pdf on here.., we can get them added to our 2021 builds or not?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question then, do those prices include installation? If ordering with your truck via the B&P we were told that installation was included.
This is what I understood as well but would not be at all surprised if the dealers charge for install.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I understood as well but would not be at all surprised if the dealers charge for install.
There was some info at some point (early on) that made it sound like install was not going to be rolled into the price... but that seemed weird and counter to how the DIO program is supposed to work... pain free shopping with prices all rolled into your financing...

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I
There was some info at some point (early on) that made it sound like install was not going to be rolled into the price... but that seemed weird and counter to how the DIO program is supposed to work... pain free shopping with prices all rolled into your financing...
Wonder if this is a change that dealers wrangled for with Ford...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Wonder if this is a change that dealers wrangled for with Ford...
As I sit here thinking about this, I wonder if functionally nothing has changed from our point of view but technically they've altered the way it's being handled.

Initially: The money went to Ford and they cut a check to the dealer to reimburse them for the install hours.

Now: The dealer just tacks the cost of the accessory onto your invoice like they normally would for anything else (like undercoating or license plate frames), but their cost for the parts from Ford is *less* whatever amount Ford was going to write them a check for originally, so they don't put the hours of labor on the bill anymore.

From the customer's point of view, "install is included" but from the dealer's point of view they're getting paid for the install by the customer now instead of Ford.

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Met with the dealer rep yesterday to view a Bronco Sport in A51 to finally see the colour and was told that once the order is actually processed for my 2021 BL A51 4D 2.7L LUX, we would sit down and discuss accessories prior to the actual build. It was my understand that the dealer would be reimbursed by Ford for the installation of accessories ordered through the build.​

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I sit here thinking about this, I wonder if functionally nothing has changed from our point of view but technically they've altered the way it's being handled.

Initially: The money went to Ford and they cut a check to the dealer to reimburse them for the install hours.

Now: The dealer just tacks the cost of the accessory onto your invoice like they normally would for anything else (like undercoating or license plate frames), but their cost for the parts from Ford is *less* whatever amount Ford was going to write them a check for originally, so they don't put the hours of labor on the bill anymore.

From the customer's point of view, "install is included" but from the dealer's point of view they're getting paid for the install by the customer now instead of Ford.
I think you may be on to something here

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't new. Short answer is that it depends on the accessory.

If you look at the accessories price list here on the forum, you will see three columns labeled FOA, FLA (Ford Licensed Accessory), and FPP (Ford Performance Part).

Accessories marked as FOA are included in the DIO program, include installation in the price, and are ordered as part of your build.

Accessories marked FLA of FPP (most of them) are ordered separately from your build via the normal parts ordering system through your dealer. Installation is not included and these are not part of the DIO program or your build.

Edit: Also discussed in this post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rice-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/post-434000 along with this image a dealer posted on FB.
Ford Bronco Dealer Added Accessories - Sold With Unit 144126134_10226015664967856_4951923232131465219_n
Sponsored

Last edited: