First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't new. Short answer is that it depends on the accessory.

If you look at the accessories price list here on the forum, you will see three columns labeled FOA, FLA (Ford Licensed Accessory), and FPP (Ford Performance Part).

Accessories marked as FOA are included in the DIO program, include installation in the price, and are ordered as part of your build.

Accessories marked FLA of FPP (most of them) are ordered separately from your build via the normal parts ordering system through your dealer. Installation is not included and these are not part of the DIO program or your build.
So at what point can we add the FOA items to our builds or can we? FWIW there are several items such as the tube doors that my dealer says are not available.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So at what point can we add the FOA items to our builds or can we? FWIW there are several items such as the tube doors that my dealer says are not available.
Supposed to be able to include FOA items in your build through WBDO, but that doesn't mean Ford has actually loaded them into the system yet. (FWIW, the Tube Doors are listed as late availability and marked as both FOA and FPP.)

Last communication I had with my dealer (Serramonte), they were still waiting for everything to get loaded into the system so they could put together a plan for working with their customers on ordering accessories. Probably updating orders once they get approximate build dates.

Haven't heard any updates since early February.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question then, do those prices include installation? If ordering with your truck via the B&P we were told that installation was included.
He told me installation was only included on items that would be included with the order....

I did not get any of the racks, lights, or electronics so I can't say on those. HD bumper will be installed at dealership for free I know.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He told me installation was only included on items that would be included with the order....

I did not get any of the racks, lights, or electronics so I can't say on those. HD bumper will be installed at dealership for free I know.
Ok. Yes that is what we were originally told. Glad that is accurate.
Sponsored