Sponsored

dealer adding ADM

• Thread starter Deleted member 19578
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 19578

I ordered a Bronco winter 2021 and signed a preview order. I'm in the process of converting it to a 2022 as per Fords instructions. I've been reading the forum about dealers adding an ADM, unknown to the buyer until the vehicle is delivered to the dealer. I asked my dealer if I will be charged an ADM. He told me the ADM is normal and will be $2500. Nowhere on the preview order (which only has my signature) does is list an ADM charge. The bottom of the preview order states "this is not an invoice" (not sure if that matters). I've never bought a new vehicle before and am starting to wonder if its worth the BS. What stops the dealer from adding more to the ADM when the vehicle is delivered? And is this ADM of $2500 reasonable?
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell them to remove the ADM or find another dealer who will commit to a firm price in writing.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer if I will be charged an ADM. He told me the ADM is normal and will be $2500.
Good luck finding a decent dealer in your area. Ford has unleashed the dogs for 2022.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I brought the ADM concern up to my salesman. Texted me back saying A-plan price is good for me and no markup over sticker for others. Now they just need to get them in....

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a Bronco winter 2021 and signed a preview order. I'm in the process of converting it to a 2022 as per Fords instructions. I've been reading the forum about dealers adding an ADM, unknown to the buyer until the vehicle is delivered to the dealer. I asked my dealer if I will be charged an ADM. He told me the ADM is normal and will be $2500. Nowhere on the preview order (which only has my signature) does is list an ADM charge. The bottom of the preview order states "this is not an invoice" (not sure if that matters). I've never bought a new vehicle before and am starting to wonder if its worth the BS. What stops the dealer from adding more to the ADM when the vehicle is delivered? And is this ADM of $2500 reasonable?
If you put in a reservation you should not get charged adm . Tracy dealership in ca didn’t have any adm when I purchased my bronco .

OP
OP

Deleted member 19578

Good luck finding a decent dealer in your area. Ford has unleashed the dogs for 2022.
I found a dealer that doesn't mark up the MSRP (no ADM), but that dealer is telling me I can't switch my order to them from the dealer adding the ADM.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please ensure you also bring this up on all the social media platforms you are on. Tag Mike Levine, Jim Farley, Bronco Nation, Car and Driver, MotorTrend, The Drive, AutoNews, any of the Brand Ambassadors. Hit up your local news.

I think it is time for another hashtag #StoptheADM

OP
OP

Deleted member 19578

I called Ford and explained the situation. I'll know in 7-10 days if I can switch my order to the other dealer. If I can't I'll cancel the order. At that point I can reorder with the preferred dealer or drop it all together. I do think the Bronco is better than the wrangler, at least for me, but that doesn't mean its worth the headache.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the shit that pisses me off. Back in the winter we were all good dealers put it in writing what our prices were. No adm invoice or MSRp. Ford screws up the rollout and pushes us into MY22. People think the dealer is going to honor original. Then the crooked bastards add an ADm and place the order. By the time the dust settles people realize they can’t switch dealers. Ford should fix that. My dealer seems to be on the up and up. It pisses me off that it’s happening to others

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which dealer? Compiling a do-not-do-business-with list.
thanks