Sponsored

Dealer aftersales / aftermarket modifications package?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the finalizing gets closer, what do you think of a dealership preparing decent aftermarket packages ahead of time with warranty and prices that are fair and competitive? From simple things like tint, floor liners, remote starts, etc, up to lift kits, other rims and tires, etc. What would you as the customer like to see offered that may not be an option? Or what would you like to have offered that you may not want to upgrade several grand to obtain? As an example heated leather seats without having to spend a couple grand to move up to get? What about extended warranty and or full maintenance thru Ford? Would you want these as options up front to assist with final decisions?
Sponsored

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Level/lift kit and 33s for us non Sasquatch folks.
I was thinking of putting something together similar to that package for those who want to have some variation.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a person going with the 4 door BD squatch a high end package would be sweet lol.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
what do you mean "level" kit? it's already level ... ?
I’m assuming it has a front rake like most SUVs and trucks from factory. I would like the front to be level with the rear for better tire clearance. If I planned on towing soon, I wouldn’t do this but I won’t be for some time.

Example:

3DBAF26F-467C-45D8-B249-9319FA154C0B.jpeg

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. Window Tint
  2. Katzkin Leather seats
  3. Light package
  4. Unique body graphics (similar to FE, Mopar decals etc.): some preset one's the customer can easily choose from or bring your own design to make your Bronco look unique
  5. Lift
  6. Wheels and Tire package
Lot of customers buy the higher end trims like Rubicon, Badlands etc. for the looks (bigger tires, better wheels etc.), anything which could make it look closer or better at reasonable cost will be good options..

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what do you mean "level" kit? it's already level ... ?
You’ve never seen a ford truck? They are no where near level, and neither is the Bronco. Hurts my eyes. Will be getting a leveling kit as soon as ones out there, just like all my ford trucks.

Sponsored

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will ford do warranty work if it breaks while offroading.
asking since I know of a lot of Jeeps that got denied warranty work, they were stock too. They pulled the grill, saw mud and denied claims. So I’m very hesitant to even think about an extended warranty.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@NayNay great idea. As of right now, I'll most likely be switching my reservation to Leonardtown. Until B&P comes out, it's hard to say for sure. But tint, if you can do 20% or less, and custom decals would be cool. And no offense, but no dealer emblems. Also some of those Bronco bags, coffee mugs and water bottles that showed up last week

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay great idea. As of right now, I'll most likely be switching my reservation to Leonardtown. Until B&P comes out, it's hard to say for sure. But tint, if you can do 20% or less, and custom decals would be cool. And no offense, but no dealer emblems. Also some of those Bronco bags, coffee mugs and water bottles that showed up last week
My goal is to put some things together a head of time for customers. We can do whatever shade of tint a customer wants, but if it's not legal you sign a waiver. I've had some emails about decals. I really like that idea. I've also had some ask about wrapping to protect their paint from scratches when they offroad. I've a company I've used for several years that has a 3M that absorbs the shock of small objects and keeps the paint safe from scratches. It has a nice warranty too.
Sponsored