Sponsored

Dealer aftersales / aftermarket modifications package?

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would be embarrassed to roll around in a dealer installed package that anyone could just walk in and buy.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would be embarrassed to roll around in a dealer installed package that anyone could just walk in and buy.
The purpose of dealer installed accessories, not packages, like a lift kit or winch bumper, are that your factory warranty stays intact, what is there to be embarrassed about?

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As the finalizing gets closer, what do you think of a dealership preparing decent aftermarket packages ahead of time with warranty and prices that are fair and competitive? From simple things like tint, floor liners, remote starts, etc, up to lift kits, other rims and tires, etc. What would you as the customer like to see offered that may not be an option? Or what would you like to have offered that you may not want to upgrade several grand to obtain? As an example heated leather seats without having to spend a couple grand to move up to get? What about extended warranty and or full maintenance thru Ford? Would you want these as options up front to assist with final decisions?
Absolutely ! Do ford dealerships already offer this service ? I’ve heard of factory tune packages for the 2.3 but am unable to find it on any ford webpage. Is ford going to create an entirely new page for this or is there an existing one that I just can’t find ? Or are we going to have to be old fashioned and actually talk to some one on the phone or god forbid face to face to find out ?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any details on the interior bike rack?? will it fit in the 2 dr? or just 4dr?

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

any details on the interior bike rack?? will it fit in the 2 dr? or just 4dr?
I know there is an interior bike rack for the Sport - haven’t seen one for the 2/4door Bronco.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there is an interior bike rack for the Sport - haven’t seen one for the 2/4door Bronco.
it's on the first page of DIO that NayNay posted for the bronco

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

it's on the first page of DIO that NayNay posted for the bronco
That post was a bit mis-leading. NayNay posted the Sport DIO ... as others pointed out after she posted, which she later confirmed.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely ! Do ford dealerships already offer this service ? I’ve heard of factory tune packages for the 2.3 but am unable to find it on any ford webpage. Is ford going to create an entirely new page for this or is there an existing one that I just can’t find ? Or are we going to have to be old fashioned and actually talk to some one on the phone or god forbid face to face to find out ?
I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together for anyone wanting to purchase from my area. Ford hasn't put out prices on anything like this yet. Usually they will partner with another company that they vet so customers can upgrade their vehicles. As an example Roush. They do a ton of performance for Ford and all of it has a warranty too. Don't be worried if you've got to come face to face about these things lol. As the day gets closer just do your homework so you don't get screwed on prices. If you want to make sure their pricing is fair you can email me and I'll double check for you. [email protected]

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what do you mean "level" kit? it's already level ... ?
Cheap spacers to add lift. “Leveling kit” is a better way to sell it.

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I cannot tell if these are sarcastic responses or serious. If a dealer would advertise no add ons of any kind (tint, 3m sticker “protection”, wheel locks, scotch guard, etc.) I would love to give them my business.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together for anyone wanting to purchase from my area. Ford hasn't put out prices on anything like this yet. Usually they will partner with another company that they vet so customers can upgrade their vehicles. As an example Roush. They do a ton of performance for Ford and all of it has a warranty too. Don't be worried if you've got to come face to face about these things lol. As the day gets closer just do your homework so you don't get screwed on prices. If you want to make sure their pricing is fair you can email me and I'll double check for you. [email protected]
NayNay, This thread is becoming very confusing, we already know Ford dealers who have signed up to be part of the Ford Bronco program will be able to install the official Ford Bronco accessories and performance parts and in doing so the customer will keep their warranty intact. So there is no reason for a Bronco customer to "be worried if you've got to come face to face about these things" as far as finding some other local business to install their parts.

After you posted the Bronco Sport list of accessories, and did not tell us it was the Bronco Sport list, it took forum members to point this out, it is very unclear what you mean by "I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together"? Since Ford has not published the list of Bronco accessories yet, nor have any aftermarket companies, this thread is starting to feel a little disingenuous.

While we understand some smaller dealers will not be able to compete with the deals being offered by @Granger Ford or @StephensAutoCenter, if you are offering to provide the forum members some value added insight to Bronco accessories or maybe you're planning to sell accessories at discounted prices, that is welcome, but that is not clear at this point.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully there will be a 1 inch or so mild lift offered by the aftermarket (at a reasonable cost). Because I will likely swap to 33" tires on the base model. On a Wrangler this would be simply and low cost using 4 spring spacers. Or at least two spacers in back and two new springs in front.

The wild car for me is the new Bronco IFS. Do you guys think a mild lift for the IFS will be easy and low cost? Or will IFS result in headaches in terms of alignment and other factors for a mild lift? (I have little experience with IFS.)

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NayNay, This thread is becoming very confusing, we already know Ford dealers who have signed up to be part of the Ford Bronco program will be able to install the official Ford Bronco accessories and performance parts and in doing so the customer will keep their warranty intact. So there is no reason for a Bronco customer to "be worried if you've got to come face to face about these things" as far as finding some other local business to install their parts.

After you posted the Bronco Sport list of accessories, and did not tell us it was the Bronco Sport list, it took forum members to point this out, it is very unclear what you mean by "I was asking opinions so I could begin putting things together"? Since Ford has not published the list of Bronco accessories yet, nor have any aftermarket companies, this thread is starting to feel a little disingenuous.

While we understand some smaller dealers will not be able to compete with the deals being offered by @Granger Ford or @StephensAutoCenter, if you are offering to provide the forum members some value added insight to Bronco accessories or maybe you're planning to sell accessories at discounted prices, that is welcome, but that is not clear at this point.
I agree that this thread has gone a bit wide but to characterize it as disingenuous (dishonest) is unfair. In my opinion the OP has provided plenty of “value added insight” and I appreciate it.

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Nay,
How about an "Overland Package"

Exterior Package:
Front Steel Modular bumper with LED fog, Rear Steel Bumper, HD Bash plates and Rock Sliders, roof rack.

Interior package:
110V/150W AC Outlet, Auxiliary switches, Slide out tailgate, FF trail camera, USB on upper dash with accessory mounting rack, tinted windows.

Are there going to be A la Carte choices as well for accessories through reservation order?

Thanks for looking out for your customers and fellow Bronco enthusiasts??
Sponsored