Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else’s dealer refuse to give them info on their number of orders and allocations and where you are in the queue? At first the salesman said he didn’t know. Now he just ignores that I asked him. He’s otherwise very responsive. I don’t ask him anything often. Maybe 3 or 4 times since last July, including placing my order. I’m 6 hrs away or I’d just go by and see him sometime.
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else’s dealer refuse to give them info on their number of orders and allocations and where you are in the queue? At first the salesman said he didn’t know. Now he just ignores that I asked him. He’s otherwise very responsive. I don’t ask him anything often. Maybe 3 or 4 times since last July, including placing my order. I’m 6 hrs away or I’d just go by and see him sometime.
If it makes you feel better, it really doesn't matter as constraints, flooding, shut-downs, etc will have a far bigger impact than what 'number' you are.

Lots of people are getting their Broncos well before early reservation holders and dealer stock will start jumping the "line", too.

While I "wish" a lot, the fact is it will get here when it gets here and there is nothing I can do to help it along outside of massive compromise.

OP
OP

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel better, it really doesn't matter as constraints, flooding, shut-downs, etc will have a far bigger impact than what 'number' you are.

Lots of people are getting their Broncos well before early reservation holders and dealer stock will start jumping the "line", too.

While I "wish" a lot, the fact is it will get here when it gets here and there is nothing I can do to help it along outside of massive compromise.
I get that. It just kind of pisses me off that he said he didn’t know. I know that’s not true. Maybe the salesman doesn’t, but it’s not like it’s some big secret. I updated my order to a soft top with hard top prep kit. When I first asked about it including a screen shot of the email from Ford, he said that he’d see if they could still do that. He did update my order the next day. However, there’s nothing on the new order confirmation about the prep kit. I doubt I get scheduled before August if it’s even possible, so it probably makes no difference.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get that. It just kind of pisses me off that he said he didn’t know. I know that’s not true. Maybe the salesman doesn’t, but it’s not like it’s some big secret. I updated my order to a soft top with hard top prep kit. When I first asked about it including a screen shot of the email from Ford, he said that he’d see if they could still do that. He did update my order the next day. However, there’s nothing on the new order confirmation about the prep kit. I doubt I get scheduled before August if it’s even possible, so it probably makes no difference.
The prep Kit isn’t an option you have to add. If you have a soft top and get scheduled before September you wont get it. If you get scheduled during September. It’s free and will be put in by ford. They are putting it on all soft top orders starting in September.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. Same. Given up trying to get more from them. Either they don’t know, don’t care, don’t care to know or care to know but don’t.
Sponsored