Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a day 2 rez, and my dealer sent me the order summary sheet on Jan 25. The priority code was 99. Order was for a 4 door Badlands/Sas/V6/MIC.

I emailed the dealer 5 times since I signed the summary sheet asking why my order status was 99. He never responded. I also never received the confirmation email from Ford due to the 99 status.

I sent the salesman a strongly-worded email a few days ago about me being unhappy with my order being held and assigned 99 status, and his lack of communication. He called me yesterday, and basically told me that his store is inputting every single order as 99 status "because the GM wants to review every order, and will input them/change status when he thinks Ford has the proper amount of parts on hand to produce the order". Salesman also said he has no idea when the GM will decide to change my order status.

WTF?

This is seriously not sitting well with me since this allows the dealer to basically pick and choose which orders get put into the system, and is ripe for shenanigans allowing the dealer to put in orders for VIPS or people willing to pay more ahead of people like me who have been patiently waiting.

Am I off base here?

Is it too late to switch to a more honest dealer since the March 19 deadline has passed?
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have a day 2 rez, and my dealer sent me the order summary sheet on Jan 25. The priority code was 99. Order was for a 4 door Badlands/Sas/V6/MIC.

I emailed the dealer 5 times since I signed the summary sheet asking why my order status was 99. He never responded. I also never received the confirmation email from Ford due to the 99 status.

I sent the salesman a strongly-worded email a few days ago about me being unhappy with my order being held and assigned 99 status, and his lack of communication. He called me yesterday, and basically told me that his store is inputting every single order as 99 status "because the GM wants to review every order, and will input them/change status when he thinks Ford has the proper amount of parts on hand to produce the order". Salesman also said he has no idea when the GM will decide to change my order status.

WTF?

This is seriously not sitting well with me since this allows the dealer to basically pick and choose which orders get put into the system, and is ripe for shenanigans allowing the dealer to put in orders for VIPS or people willing to pay more ahead of people like me who have been patiently waiting.

Am I off base here?

Is it too late to switch to a more honest dealer since the March 19 deadline has passed?
Turn those cocksuckers into ford call the number for ford customer care and report the issue this isent cool at all what’s he doing hand picking what orders get built for his buddies this makes no sense what he is doing. What’s the dealer you are using

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

WTF?

Am I off base here?

If I were you I'd be burning up the phone to Ford....

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WTF?

Am I off base here?

He's prioritizing the orders he wants built...not allowing for Ford to prioritize them. He's a scum...not sure what you can do at this point. I would call customer service and ask if it can be cancelled and a new reservation put in, with them manually adjusting the timestamp as they had been doing. Then switch it to another dealer. I would also tell your current dealer you're doing that and see if the balk....but I'm guessing you don't have a great deal anyway with them.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You understand what this means @Axxlrod, you missed the deadline to get your order in the first production wave. I would turn them in to Ford. Im a conspiracy theorist at heart. What if they did this because they have other buyers that are possibly willing to pay ADM so their orders have the correct input? I would be getting on the phone to Ford right away. Dont delay.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call back and see if the next person is willing to help. If not, ask to escalate the call to a supervisor. You are getting royally screwed over.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's prioritizing the orders he wants built...not allowing for Ford to prioritize them. He's a scum...not sure what you can do at this point. I would call customer service and ask if it can be cancelled and a new reservation put in, with them manually adjusting the timestamp as they had been doing. Then switch it to another dealer. I would also tell your current dealer you're doing that and see if the balk....but I'm guessing you don't have a great deal anyway with them.
This...

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did call Ford and inquire about the situation, and they said priority codes have to be changed by the dealers. She said there was nothing Ford could do.
Escalate. Sad you are stuck with a scumbag dealer. Be nice with ford but persistent. They can fix this if you get the right person. Remember you can get more bees with honey. Ford didn't do this to you, but they might be able to undo it.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is a summary sheet? I haven’t even been shown such a thing. Last communication I got was my order confirmation from Ford.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did call Ford and inquire about the situation, and they said priority codes have to be changed by the dealers. She said there was nothing Ford could do.
We all as a B6G nation need to blow up social media, but first brother, we need names and dealership ASAP.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer is this? Put their name out there.

Also, yea it’s shady and they suck.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is a summary sheet? I haven’t even been shown such a thing. Last communication I got was my order confirmation from Ford.
Your dealer can print/give you a summary sheet breaking down exactly what your order is.
Mine has been nice enough to text me pics of my updated sheet the two times I've called/texted him additions. I have the original print from my in-person order.
Sponsored