MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Axxlrod I won't dox the Ford rep by posting her info, but if you send me your info I can pass the message. DM me.
This right here is why all of California should have gone to Eric. I even got my dad to get a F150 from Eric because he has been helping us all out.

I hope you get the help OP. I would do something online but I don’t have social media.
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE:

Emailing the Ford regional reps worked. The GM called me directly this evening to "explain their process because obviously there is some misunderstandings".

The gist of it is that the GM explained that the dealer basically didn't bother to update the priority status from 99 when they input the orders because "the rez time stamp is what matters"; not what status the dealer puts on it".

He said that he personally was going through each order, and because Ford keeps changing the program almost weekly, he didn't worry about the status codes. His plan was to go through all the orders once the window closed, and before production deadlines, to update each order's status.

I explained that his process seemed very different than all the other dealers, as they were obviously updated the order priority codes as the orders were initially entered. Hence most people getting status 19 codes, not to mention the order confirmation emails from Ford.

So while I was on the phone with the GM, he finished entering my order and changed my status to 19, and miraculously I finally received my confirmation email from Ford.

Not sure what else can be done at this point, as my rez timestamp and my selected options will still determine my order being picked for production and ultimately, my delivery time.

Anyway, I appreciate all the support and camaraderie of all you guys.
Here is my only complaint about this thing. Now that he has changed your order to priority code 19, does that mean your order was entered before 3/19 deadline, or does your order now show 3/31? Because this is what it now means, you are going to be bypassed (if you were even able to get your ride in the first wave, depending on options) for 90 days. If your order was put in by 3/19 then you will get your Bronco sometime between Jun-Aug, or does it mean when he changed your priority, you are now bumped to Sep-Nov? Just food for thought. Call Ford now and ask them how that works.

OP
OP
Axxlrod

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my only complaint about this thing. Now that he has changed your order to priority code 19, does that mean your order was entered before 3/19 deadline, or does your order now show 3/31? Because this is what it now means, you are going to be bypassed (if you were even able to get your ride in the first wave, depending on options) for 90 days. If your order was put in by 3/19 then you will get your Bronco sometime between Jun-Aug, or does it mean when he changed your priority, you are now bumped to Sep-Nov? Just food for thought. Call Ford now and ask them how that works.
This is the big question. And I don't know the answer.

If I did miss out on my order being pulled into the system for the first wave because the dealer didn't change the priority status when initially inputting my order back in January, then I'll be pissed and that's the whole point of this entire exercise.

If I didn't miss out, then we can put this whole thing to bed, and move on.

I also don't know if my initial rez timestamp was even early enough to be in the dealers first wave, so it may be moot anyway.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I did miss out on my order being pulled into the system for the first wave because the dealer didn't change the priority status when initially inputting my order back in January, then I'll be pissed and that's the whole point of this entire exercise.

I also don't know if my initial rez timestamp was even early enough to be in the dealers first wave, so it may be moot anyway.
Id at least call Ford and ask them. Or we can bring in @DealerInsider into this conversation to see what he thinks, he is always one that would know.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For your sake I hope this means you did make the deadline.

But on the flip side, for all of us who did make March 19th, we'd be lying if we didn't say that's bullshit if POST 3/19 orders could sneak ahead of us in the 1st wave of getting our rigs. Not saying it's your fault, just saying if people were lazy (NOT you) and all of a sudden this week said "Ooops, I better get my order in".

Sponsored
OP
OP
Axxlrod

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The GM told me on the phone last night that Ford extended the order deadline to April 8. Not sure how true this is.

He was complaining about how much work it was to go through each order and change the priority status before the deadline.

Umm, why didn't you just change it when you input each order initially? Then this whole debacle would have been avoided.

OP
OP
Axxlrod

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id at least call Ford and ask them. Or we can bring in @DealerInsider into this conversation to see what he thinks, he is always one that would know.
So I've called the Ford Bronco hotline now 4 times since January. Each time the person on the other end has been as helpful as a telemarketer.

Each time all I've gotten is "you need to talk to your dealer".

Yesterday I said I wanted to talk to a supervisor, and was told there aren't any.

Waste of time.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE:

Emailing the Ford regional reps worked. The GM called me directly this evening to "explain their process because obviously there is some misunderstandings".

The gist of it is that the GM explained that the dealer basically didn't bother to update the priority status from 99 when they input the orders because "the rez time stamp is what matters"; not what status the dealer puts on it".

He said that he personally was going through each order, and because Ford keeps changing the program almost weekly, he didn't worry about the status codes. His plan was to go through all the orders once the window closed, and before production deadlines, to update each order's status.

I explained that his process seemed very different than all the other dealers, as they were obviously updated the order priority codes as the orders were initially entered. Hence most people getting status 19 codes, not to mention the order confirmation emails from Ford.

So while I was on the phone with the GM, he finished entering my order and changed my status to 19, and miraculously I finally received my confirmation email from Ford.

Not sure what else can be done at this point, as my rez timestamp and my selected options will still determine my order being picked for production and ultimately, my delivery time.

Hell yeah!

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Hey Axx glad to hear the good news!

Your order will still be included in the first production selections. It was the act of converting your reservation to an order back in January that locked you in, even with the priority code at 99. 🤙

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your timestamp?

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE:

Glad that finally got fixed for you. Good that you were persistent.

Orders can be changed until April 8. Then Ford start scheduling the builds based on reservation time stamp and parts required to build. Can have an day one time stamp, but you have all the hard top get options will make your wait longer.

I believe yours will be pooled in first bath due to it being in before change cutoff.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am with Encinitas Ford, I checked my order today, I have priority 19.
OBX
2.7L
Aux Switches
Cyber Orange
I updated my order to High package and changed the interior but my old build was never corrected found about it when they sent me my order sheet, I am nervous if I should correct the thing and risk going the same direction as you or leave it the way it is!
My experience as I told you via PM wasn't the best either, I had to follow up every step, I mean I sent an updated build and contacted them on the 17th to make sure everything was all set but they still submitted the old one!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I've called the Ford Bronco hotline now 4 times since January. Each time the person on the other end has been as helpful as a telemarketer.

Each time all I've gotten is "you need to talk to your dealer".

Yesterday I said I wanted to talk to a supervisor, and was told there aren't any.

Waste of time.

My experience with the Bronco hotline was similar, talk to the dealer!
Sponsored