First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get triggered by the dealer slapping on the cheap bumper sticker, metallic logo or whatever they can add their name to?

I mean I’m more then happy to temporarily display their advertising on the license bracket (for a few days) but I can’t stand when your clean new ride gets pulled around after prepping and ends up cheaply branded by the dealer.

Now granted my last two cars I was able to leave a ton of reminders to the dealer not to add anything but it still irks me to see sparkly new cars rolling off the lot with that god awful sticker. Am I alone here or do folks think you owe them free advertising?

now after saying this out loud I know why I don’t have a build day yet
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m good with a license plate bracket. I don’t particularly care for the stickers or anything like that.

OP
OP
Oceannomad

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgot to give props to Ditschman/Flemington Ford in NJ. When I bought my truck from them a few years ago I’d asked they leave all the prepping stuff (plastics) on/around the car and not add anything to the exterior. Picked it up like it had just rolled out of the factory and made for a cool experience.

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will not take delivery if they put anything on the car. They don’t own the car I do. I would be willing to entertain an annual licensing and add agreement if they want to. ;)

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell to the F no I let them put anything adhesive on it, much less my front bumper drilled anywhere. If they want to put the rear license plate on, that is fine, just know it is coming off. I prefer a clean look, no bumper stickers, no stickers, just no imo...

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a seven mile drive from the dealer to my garage. His vinyl name plate will be on off as soon as I am home.

OP
OP
Oceannomad

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hell, I have half a mind to have them remove the First Edition decals and badges before I pick it up, much less some dealership sticker. Wife thinks I should live with it as-is for at least a week before I start altering things. Probably good advise.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100% Triggered if I see a dealership badge on a brand new car. I wont even entertain the license plate bracket. I have denied taking delivery, and canceled a sale, because the dealership did not have the attention to detail and listen to my request to not place any advertising on my vehicle.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t order through them but Granger is approaching it nicely. They will give you one inside your glove box and you choose if you want to put it on. When mine comes in if it ever comes in if they want to put it on it will be $500 off selling price. Advertisement fee.