First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen a lot of dealers are doing Bronco events, and the dealer ~3 miles from me will be doing one next month, but I'm not buying from them. Has anyone gone to one of these dealer events without a scheduled invite? I don't care as much about sitting in it as just SEEING one. Is it worth stopping by, or are they going to chase me off?

If I shouldn't go, I happen to be flying into Detroit and will be spending a few day nearby just after the dealer event here, so I'd have plenty of opportunity to drive by MAP, but it's hard to pass up an opportunity so close to home.

In any event, my order is in, sight unseen... but I need something to fill in the time between now and vehicle delivery!
Sponsored

PonyHunter

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least for the recent events that have taken place around Detroit the last few days you can can sign up when you show up

OP
OP
DryYourTears

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to a dealer that I didn't order from for their event. My dealer isn't having an event. Nothing in the sign up said anything about even needing a reservation for a Bronco in order to attend. I didn't receive an invite. I only heard about it through a post on this site

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m signed up for 3 dealer events in MI (to maximize my chances of seeing a 2DR SAS) and none of them are my actual dealer (my dealer had to cancel their event). All the ones in MI so far are open to the pubic. Just need to ā€˜sign upā€˜ for COVID restriction reasons.

Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m signed up for 3 dealer events in MI (to maximize my chances of seeing a 2DR SAS) **.
Glad to see I'm not the only one signed up at more than one event, I could only get one spot at my dealer, and another spot at a different dealer. Since the wife and I will both be driving the Bronco we wanted to view together and secured two reservations the following day, at yet another dealer.

Only had an invite to my dealers event.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got cancelled for last week at the dealership i reserved at. Going to another dealership tomorrow to hopefully see a Bronco. Signed up online.

OP
OP
DryYourTears

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got cancelled for last week at the dealership i reserved at. Going to another dealership tomorrow to hopefully see a Bronco. Signed up online.
I actually lucked into an event with open registration slots just yesterday (via random Facebook ad), so I'll get to see one (and be on the official list) in about two weeks. As an added bonus, it's a week before the other one I was planning to crash.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a website we can go to and look up where bronco dealer events are happening?

Like some type of calendar of sorts to see when and where they will be?
Sponsored