Sponsored

Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD

Do you think your 2022 Bronco will ship Before June 2022 or after June 22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called my ford dealer and they said that all preorders were getting pushed to 2022 including people who preordered in July of 2020, who would be ahead of me as I ordered in August 2020, my order on fords end shows I reserved march 3 of 2021 which is odd but ford said they couldn't see that on their end. I got no options to order the bronco no options to switch to soft-top or anything or even order it. The dealer said orders for 2022 will be called for in September to place. Afaik aside from First editions, even July 2020 orders are not going to making it this year. He said the build date is between 1-2 years from now (imo- is a joke of a range) and that because I preordered in august I am at the start of the list, whatever that means. I don't know if this is useful to anyone, if I am going to get a bronco in 2022 or 2023 (Forget MYXX let's be real). To me this seems even longer than the message that ford(did not) give us.
SEE EDIT 2
EDIT:
Alright, I know the orders were delayed until 2022 but you'll are expecting different delays some ppl saying early 2022 some ppl think late 2022 anyway, Im glad you all are ok with the broncos being delayed till 2023 production even if you preordered in 2020.

Edit2 (SIMPLIFIED THE POST) :
I was told my bronco would be here in AUGUST 2022 soonest by my dealer today.
My reservation made was august 2020.
My dealer WITHOUT ME KNOWING ordered my bronco in march 3 2021.
So were you guys expecting this much delay? Am I missing something?

This is what I intended this post to be, not me not knowing the bronco is delayed.
( My mistake the English was not clear originally)

Also, broncos unshipped will be reordered in September 2021.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay? Do you live under a rock??
Kinda wish I could give my location away(a personal choice not a military top secret stolen valor one), I just ignored this whole thing but I did not know they were shipping the next bronco in September of 2022, Nobody directly said that, Everyone just says MY23/22 which means anytime next year.

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
your assessment, with what Ford claims currently, is accurate. Ford claims have not been historically stable to date on this launch though. Might get better, might get worse.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
your assessment, with what Ford claims currently, is accurate. Ford claims have not been historically stable to date on this launch though. Might get better, might get worse.
I just wanted to be sure that September 2022 is the soonest that broncos coming I know no one knows anything but if a ford dealer gave me this info he might have had more details than us on exactly when to expect the Bronco, after all anyone even my dealer could be wrong.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, take this in the spirit in which it is intended, Are you a Bot?
haha I did not know the delays were that bad. I would assume that production was delayed until early 2022 not end of 2022 maybe. That just seems like a joke to start on preorders from 2020 when people have already gotten their bronco.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just called my ford dealer and they said that all preorders were getting pushed to 2022 including people who preordered in July of 2020, who would be ahead of me as I ordered in August 2020, my order on fords end shows I reserved march 3 of 2021 which is odd but ford said they couldn't see that on their end. I got no options to order the bronco no options to switch to soft-top or anything or even order it. The dealer said orders for 2022 will be called for in September to place. Afaik aside from First editions, even July 2020 orders are not going to making it this year. He said the build date is between 1-2 years from now (imo- is a joke of a range) and that because I preordered in august I am at the start of the list, whatever that means. I don't know if this is useful to anyone, if I am going to get a bronco in 2022 or 2023 (Forget MYXX let's be real). To me this seems even longer than the message that ford(did not) give us.
What is your build and are you a hard top or soft top?

I am a day 1 reservation. Base 4 door, SAS, 2.7 and aux switches. I switched to a soft top in May. I just got a build date 2 weeks ago. Build date of 8/30.

If you are a hard top, you probably won't see it this year. Especially with an August reservation. If you are a soft top, you may actually get a build date soon. Maybe even take delivery by Nov/Dec. I saw people with soft tops and later reservations than you get build dates this week on the forum. Then it will just come down to your dealer allocations.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to be sure that September 2022 is the soonest that broncos coming I know no one knows anything but if a ford dealer gave me this info he might have had more details than us on exactly when to expect the Bronco, after all anyone even my dealer could be wrong.
September of 22 is a ridiculous statement. They aren't going to shut down the line for a full year. We will be re-entering our builds for '22 next month. The revised hard top tooling is supposed to be in place by September of '21 and hopefully making good tops by October/November. Once they have good tops they'll be taking care of the rest of the First Editions, the tops that need to be replace in the lots of Broncos already built and getting new tops to those that have ready been delivered. If there's any capacity left in '21 they'll start on new builds with hard tops. Soft tops will still be being built in the meantime while they sort out the hard top issue tho at a much lower rate than we'd all like. The line will switch to MY22 in December. There will likely still be a decent backlog of MIC tops to start MY22 but if they're making good tops they'll be cranking them out as quickly as possible. Your build date will likely depend on constraints for the foreseeable future. Less constraints=better chance of getting pulled sooner. Tho building less Broncos for the rest of '21 should help get a bunch of them to be less of an issue before MY22 starts.

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost forgot! Do you know your priority number? Anything from 1 to 19 is good. If you are a 99, that means your dealer put you on next years reservation.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You've got your terms mixed up....
We were able to RESERVE a Bronco online starting in July 2020.
We could place ORDERS starting in late Jan 2021.
If you are saying you reserved in Aug 2020 and placed the order with the dealer on March 3, 2021, that makes more sense.

If you ordered a Badlands hardtop, they aren't building any more this year.
A reservation placed in August 2020..... figure delivery late next summer at best, could push into 2023.

If you want something sooner, a 4 dr with the soft top can be built earlier...... it could be possible to get it this year.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your build and are you a hard top or soft top?

I am a day 1 reservation. Base 4 door, SAS, 2.7 and aux switches. I switched to a soft top in May. I just got a build date 2 weeks ago. Build date of 8/30.

If you are a hard top, you probably won't see it this year. Especially with an August reservation. If you are a soft top, you may actually get a build date soon. Maybe even take delivery by Nov/Dec. I saw people with soft tops and later reservations than you get build dates this week on the forum. Then it will just come down to your dealer allocations.
I have the online reservation for a 2 door badlands with a hardtop AFAIK area 51 color sasquatch package. But I was not contacted about my taking my order, my dealer said theyll call us next month I am august reservation 2020 No build date no order placed or asked for. I am percetly Ok with not getting a bronco this year and don't expect it, however ford I saying december 2022 then just say it. I wish i had an option to downgrade or something but my dealer gave me nothing he couldn't even pull up the order. Which is why i am confused.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You've got your terms mixed up....
We were able to RESERVE a Bronco online starting in July 2020.
We could place ORDERS starting in late Jan 2021.
If you are saying you reserved in Aug 2020 and placed the order with the dealer on March 3, 2021, that makes more sense.

If you ordered a Badlands hardtop, they aren't building any more this year.
I reserved it august, i did not get an option to order it. that's why I have no idea what's happening.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
placed the order with the dealer on March 3, 2021, that makes more sense.
That right there is what I was looking for. I should have been called in march
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.