Sponsored

Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD

Do you think your 2022 Bronco will ship Before June 2022 or after June 22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey man the order says Future, you can get it down I don't want to s*** on my dealer either, I just don't like saying exactly where I am but want to tell ppl generally where I am west of USA, some people don't have any location and don't have deal with this. If you want my dealer I can give it to you though?
I don’t want to get your thread anymore off topic. The only reason I said anything was usually when someone says something is “secret” it’s followed by some stolen valor story…back on topic though….I hadn’t heard any of the Sep 22 stuff your are mentioning and am just looking for further clarification on getting my Bronco as well by looking at answers given here.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking more about this I believe they submitted your order as a "99" code. My dealer was going to 99 all orders that were far outside their allocations. The rep asked if we wanted to 99 or not based on how close we were to that allocation. When the top mess came around and people were encouraged to switch to soft top the dealer sent out an email to 99 codes asking if they wanted to switch to a soft top and change to a buildable order code (10 to 19). Seems like your dealer and you weren't communicating when 2021 order banks opened up and they just 99 your order. As was said above this at least locked you in for 2021 pricing.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want to get your thread anymore off topic. The only reason I said anything was usually when someone says something is “secret” it’s followed by some stolen valor story…back on topic though….I hadn’t heard any of the Sep 22 stuff your are mentioning and am just looking for further clarification on getting my Bronco as well by looking at answers given here.
Gotcha

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, he's just flexing his opsec brains on you.

Locating my dealer gives you a target MANY miles wide to find my house.
Too funny.
Nothing like that, just too many people making up “top-secret” stolen valor stories. It takes 2 mins while I’m taking a shit to grief a troll. Nothing I’m trying to flex.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Learned alot yall
Learned it could be anytime in 2022 even December 22 or January 22

September 13 2021 the dealers will be taking orders for the MY 2022 bronco made in 2022

Learn to lock in pricing before march 21 but my dealer has not asked me for an order yet the order has been placed anyway without me knowing

Learned that Ford could delay the bronco to 2023 and people here will just take that when it comes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing like that, just too many people making up “top-secret” stolen valor stories. It takes 2 mins while I’m taking a shit to grief a troll. Nothing I’m trying to flex.
Yeah i'm not a troll. I just want my bronco date range known and don't want to give out my city dealer because they are basically ordering and probably selling my bronco order without me knowing it.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It got to the point where after asking where all they served, I just started waiting ......"here, there, Korea, Germany ......."
..."And a few other places I can't mention."

SMH
...and that is from too many actual veterans.

It's like, We get it dude, you were a line cook, let it go.
We all served a purpose.

Semper Fi

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
September 13 we will get a chance to order our 2022 Ford bronco, again if you placed an order it may have to be redone due to changes in paint options.

Sept 22 was probably some typo--

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I cancelled my order this week and was promptly refunded my deposit. I received my VIN in April and was delayed 5x already from June to July to August to September to “f#%€in as soon as we feel like it”.

Honestly, as emotionally invested as I was in the Bronco, I checked Jeep dealers locally and found a far better deal on a far superior Wrangler Unlimited with loads more features and cargo and passenger room WITH dual tops and a (unique to the 2021 only Limited edition Islander trim) white hardtop with freedom panels.

The Bronco looks beautiful and unique, but Ford has proven they cut WAY too many corners between engineering and production to keep it profitable. How anyone can trust them at this point, well - I don’t know. Like I said, there’s a lot of emotion tied up in the Bronco… but when you step back and look what your money can get you today, you realize that it is only emotion that is keeping you on the Bronco bandwagon.
Thanks for telling me why I want a Bronco, and not one of 10,000,000+ jeeps on the road that look alike.

I like how you have to make shit up to satisfy your own emotional entanglements. You have convinced yourself that the Bronco is a piece of shit so you can justify your "break-up with the Ford".

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for telling me why I want a Bronco, and not one of 10,000,000+ jeeps on the road that look alike.

I like how you have to make shit up to satisfy your own emotional entanglements. You have convinced yourself that the Bronco is a piece of shit so you can justify your "break-up with the Ford".
Yep. And 👆 isn’t at all an emotional response. Best of luck with your Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus christ, this thread needs to close.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the info, jsut what I wanted to know That's what I am saying, i have NO CLUE where this march date came from. NO IDEA. but I did place my reservation in august 2020 See photo: I am perfectly ok and know its delayed that's not my posts point .

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 1.00.47 PM.png
Serious question, is English your second language, because I think there is a communication issue. The Sept 2022 means nothing to us. You probably didn't submit, or have an order submitted. You should clarify in writing, what your order details are so you have 2021 pricing locked in for the out years.

Again, the info you are communicating makes little sense based on the stated milestones.

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep. And 👆 isn’t at all an emotional response. Best of luck with your Bronco.
I'm good. I have a VIN, I will get it sometime in the next 3-9 months, and I will enjoy it when it comes. Take as much time as they need and make sure the tops are fixed...I will be here.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Serious questions is English your second language, because I think there is a communication issue. The Sept 2022 means nothing to us. You probably didn't submit, or have an order submitted. You should clarify in writing, what your order details are so you have 2021 pricing locked in for the out years.

Again, the info you are communicating makes little sense based on the stated milestones.
It makes perfect sense. September 2022 is what the dealer told me my bronco would be made. That's all he said. I have stated before that I reserved in August 2020 and never got an option to order it. BUT for some reason, my dealer ordered me a bronco in march. This has nothing to do with English when my dealer, literally , ordered my bronco without me knowing.

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It makes perfect sense. September 2022 is what the dealer told me my bronco would be made. That's all he said. I have states before that I preordered in August 2020 and never got an option to order it. BUT for some reason, my dealer ordered me a bronco in march. This has nothing to do with English when my dealer, literally , ordered my bronco without me knowing.
there is no such thing as "preorder". If he ordered you a Bronco, tell him to send you the details of the order. This will answer many of your questions.

Get the actual documents and facts.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.