Sponsored

Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD

Do you think your 2022 Bronco will ship Before June 2022 or after June 22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there is no such thing as "preorder". If he ordered you a Bronco, tell him to send you the details of the order. This will answer many of your questions.

Get the actual documents and facts.
Gotcha I meant "Reservation" which for other things means pre-order but ok not with ford. The dealer said they couldn't pull up that info. What I have are these DOCUMENTS:

Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.28.11 PM

Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 1.00.47 PM
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It makes perfect sense. September 2022 is what the dealer told me my bronco would be made. That's all he said. I have states before that I preordered in August 2020 and never got an option to order it. BUT for some reason, my dealer ordered me a bronco in march. This has nothing to do with English when my dealer, literally , ordered my bronco without me knowing.
Hopefully this gives you time line on your bronco build. I reserved a 2 door Badlands SAS 2.7l High package no tow within the first 3 hours after reservations opened on 7/13/20. I've heard nothing other than I'll be pushed back to a 22' via email from Ford. I've heard nothing from my dealer. Only 11% of 2021 2 door broncos are being built. I've seen my exact build send to dealers as a demo. I've seen my exact build delivered to someone who had the same build but reserved on 7/14............so it may or may not mean anything that there's probably thousands and thousands of July reserved 2 door builds ahead of you. The dealer that I'm switching to in Sept though just a ball park guess on a build for me because my reservation date is so early would be 2Q of 22'. And that's dependent on the hardtop situation be resolved.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotcha I meant "Reservation" which for other things means pre-order but ok not with ford. The dealer said they couldn't pull up that info. What I have are these DOCUMENTS:

Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 1.00.47 PM

Get the order...that is what matters. The rsvp means little now if there is no order.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've heard nothing other than I'll be pushed back to a 22' via email from Ford. I've heard nothing from my dealer. Only 11% of 2021 2 door broncos are being built. I've seen my exact build send to dealers as a demo. I've seen my exact build delivered to someone who had the same build but reserved on 7/14............so it may or may not mean anything that there's probably thousands and thousands of July reserved 2 door builds ahead of you.
Thanks for the info, that gives me some solid perspective. I hope mine is here before august 2022 is all I wanted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get the order...that is what matters. The rsvp means little now if there is no order.
Like I said, In English, I called them and they said they did not have that information. They told me orders will be placed in September for 2022 broncos. That is all they said. rsvp may be all that I have, be it nothing. I edited the OG post in hopes to make it clearer after what you said.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree but it seems everyone thinks something else.
Some people says there's over 100k broncos to build other say hardtops will be pumped out by october. I guess no one is really on the same timeline anyway and my dealer is not the same.
Three things:
-great work with the edit on the OP, that definitely helped clear things up
-the information on the order website is notoriously unreliable. Mine says I'm a BD when I am a BB, as confirmed by my DORA. It just held onto what I put in when I reserved. So in reality without a DORA you don't actually know what was ordered in your name - it could be something completely different.
-in reply to your post above, the information we have from Ford is that they should be starting to get the v2 MIC tops supplied by October (cue chair throwing), but remember they have a buttload of already-built vehicles and highest-priority FEs to use those on before they even start building other ones, at which point they'll be back to scheduling by reservation date and commodity constraints. Based on your August reservation, you're likely well down the list. When MY22 order banks open in September I recommend you go into your dealership in person to reorder. The good news is that you should have gotten MY21 MSRP protection from your dealer's secret order, although none of us really know how or how well that's going to work.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Three things:
-the information on the order website is notoriously unreliable. Mine says I'm a BD when I am a BB, as confirmed by my DORA. It just held onto what I put in when I reserved. So in reality without a DORA you don't actually know what was ordered in your name - it could be something completely different.
-in reply to your post above, the information we have from Ford is that they should be starting to get the v2 MIC tops supplied by October (cue chair throwing), but remember they have a buttload of already-built vehicles and highest-priority FEs to use those on before they even start building other ones, at which point they'll be back to scheduling by reservation date and commodity constraints. Based on your August reservation, you're likely well down the list. When MY22 order banks open in September I recommend you go into your dealership in person to reorder. The good news is that you should have gotten MY21 MSRP protection from your dealer's secret order, although none of us really know how or how well that's going to work.
Agree with all you said.
No idea if there is any honor or legal binding stuff for MSRP to be locked in. The way I see it we were not told that directly so that's just meaningless words. I will have to go to the dealership and sort it out in September for the final order. I don't mind the delays; I just want to know more and most people here gave me info that I really couldn't just cruise-forum to find so I learned a lot.
The backlog of thousands of broncos will get priority and given that I have a maxed-out build I'm going to be delayed to oblivion. Fair enough, but it amazes me how no one can really tell how behind they are. Like they are only going to make preordered broncos for a whole freaking year. So much for buy it off the lot. Oh well not our problem.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with all you said.
No idea if there is any honor or legal binding stuff for MSRP to be locked in. The way I see it we were not told that directly so that's just meaningless words. I will have to go to the dealership and sort it out in September for the final order. I don't mind the delays; I just want to know more and most people here gave me info that I really couldn't just cruise-forum to find so I learned a lot.
The backlog of thousands of broncos will get priority and given that I have a maxed-out build I'm going to be delayed to oblivion. Fair enough, but it amazes me how no one can really tell how behind they are. Like they are only going to make preordered broncos for a whole freaking year. So much for buy it off the lot. Oh well not our problem.
I started figuring things out by the end of May when that promised email never came that was supposed to give order holders some scope of timeline on their build. That email never came, priority builds, VIP builds and demos got announced and that messed up the flow, all along the hardtop debacle was messing things up but Ford was quiet on that. I honestly believe by May at some point they realized this isn't going to happen, and if we do make it happen only of fraction of these things will get built as promised. I honestly believe that if it weren't for the promised 21' First Editions needing to be built, they would have shut the whole thing down in June.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started figuring things out by the end of May when that promised email never came that was supposed to give order holders some scope of timeline on their build. Thant email never came, priority builds, VIP builds and demos got announced and that messed up the flow, all along the hardtop debacle was messing things up but Ford was quiet on that. I honestly believe by May at some point they realized this isn't going to happen, and if we do make it happen only of fraction of these things will get built as promised. I honestly believe that if it weren't for the promised 21' First Editions needing to be built, they would have shut the whole thing down in June.
Remind me of how covid started.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Closed thread eh?

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there is no such thing as "preorder". If he ordered you a Bronco, tell him to send you the details of the order. This will answer many of your questions.

I mean to say reserved I keep mixing up the words. He told me orders will happen September 2021

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I seriously feel dumber after reading this thread. My head hurts. Gonna go get a beer.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just called my ford dealer and they said that all preorders were getting pushed to 2022 including people who preordered in July of 2020, who would be ahead of me as I ordered in August 2020, my order on fords end shows I reserved march 3 of 2021 which is odd but ford said they couldn't see that on their end. I got no options to order the bronco no options to switch to soft-top or anything or even order it. The dealer said orders for 2022 will be called for in September to place. Afaik aside from First editions, even July 2020 orders are not going to making it this year. He said the build date is between 1-2 years from now (imo- is a joke of a range) and that because I preordered in august I am at the start of the list, whatever that means. I don't know if this is useful to anyone, if I am going to get a bronco in 2022 or 2023 (Forget MYXX let's be real). To me this seems even longer than the message that ford(did not) give us.
SEE EDIT 2
EDIT:
Alright, I know the orders were delayed until 2022 but you'll are expecting different delays some ppl saying early 2022 some ppl think late 2022 anyway, Im glad you all are ok with the broncos being delayed till 2023 production even if you preordered in 2020.

Edit2 (SIMPLIFIED THE POST) :
I was told my bronco would be here in AUGUST 2022 soonest by my dealer today.
My reservation made was august 2020.
My dealer WITHOUT ME KNOWING ordered my bronco in march 3 2021.
So were you guys expecting this much delay? Am I missing something?

This is what I intended this post to be, not me not knowing the bronco is delayed.
( My mistake the English was not clear originally)

Also, broncos unshipped will be reordered in September 2021.
Okay? Do you live under a rock??
Kinda wish I could give my location away(a personal choice not a military top secret stolen valor one), I just ignored this whole thing but I did not know they were shipping the next bronco in September of 2022, Nobody directly said that, Everyone just says MY23/22 which means anytime next year.
your assessment, with what Ford claims currently, is accurate. Ford claims have not been historically stable to date on this launch though. Might get better, might get worse.
I just wanted to be sure that September 2022 is the soonest that broncos coming I know no one knows anything but if a ford dealer gave me this info he might have had more details than us on exactly when to expect the Bronco, after all anyone even my dealer could be wrong.
OP, take this in the spirit in which it is intended, Are you a Bot?
haha I did not know the delays were that bad. I would assume that production was delayed until early 2022 not end of 2022 maybe. That just seems like a joke to start on preorders from 2020 when people have already gotten their bronco.
Keep it coming ppl, Ill reply
What is your build and are you a hard top or soft top?

I am a day 1 reservation. Base 4 door, SAS, 2.7 and aux switches. I switched to a soft top in May. I just got a build date 2 weeks ago. Build date of 8/30.

If you are a hard top, you probably won't see it this year. Especially with an August reservation. If you are a soft top, you may actually get a build date soon. Maybe even take delivery by Nov/Dec. I saw people with soft tops and later reservations than you get build dates this week on the forum. Then it will just come down to your dealer allocations.
September of 22 is a ridiculous statement. They aren't going to shut down the line for a full year. We will be re-entering our builds for '22 next month. The revised hard top tooling is supposed to be in place by September of '21 and hopefully making good tops by October/November. Once they have good tops they'll be taking care of the rest of the First Editions, the tops that need to be replace in the lots of Broncos already built and getting new tops to those that have ready been delivered. If there's any capacity left in '21 they'll start on new builds with hard tops. Soft tops will still be being built in the meantime while they sort out the hard top issue tho at a much lower rate than we'd all like. The line will switch to MY22 in December. There will likely still be a decent backlog of MIC tops to start MY22 but if they're making good tops they'll be cranking them out as quickly as possible. Your build date will likely depend on constraints for the foreseeable future. Less constraints=better chance of getting pulled sooner. Tho building less Broncos for the rest of '21 should help get a bunch of them to be less of an issue before MY22 starts.
Almost forgot! Do you know your priority number? Anything from 1 to 19 is good. If you are a 99, that means your dealer put you on next years reservation.
You've got your terms mixed up....
We were able to RESERVE a Bronco online starting in July 2020.
We could place ORDERS starting in late Jan 2021.
If you are saying you reserved in Aug 2020 and placed the order with the dealer on March 3, 2021, that makes more sense.

If you ordered a Badlands hardtop, they aren't building any more this year.
A reservation placed in August 2020..... figure delivery late next summer at best, could push into 2023.

If you want something sooner, a 4 dr with the soft top can be built earlier...... it could be possible to get it this year.
I have the online reservation for a 2 door badlands with a hardtop AFAIK area 51 color sasquatch package. But I was not contacted about my taking my order, my dealer said theyll call us next month I am august reservation 2020 No build date no order placed or asked for. I am percetly Ok with not getting a bronco this year and don't expect it, however ford I saying december 2022 then just say it. I wish i had an option to downgrade or something but my dealer gave me nothing he couldn't even pull up the order. Which is why i am confused.
I reserved it august, i did not get an option to order it. that's why I have no idea what's happening.
That right there is what I was looking for. I should have been called in march
As a 2 door, you only get a hard top. Those 2 constraints alone kinda screwed you. You are probably given a 99 priority by you dealer and that's why you don't have an order in yet to change. Call your dealer and ask for your priority code and/or a DORA (which will have your priority code on it). You want get a vin until you have a build date, but being a 2 door with the only option of a hard top, you are stuck until the order banks open up for 2022. I read somewhere that is September, but I am pretty sure I read it on a forum, so take it for what it's worth.
Based on the info you provided you never placed an order and only have a reservation
When the 2022 order books open you need to place an order through a dealer
Ahh, ok. Your dealer likely ordered it in March without telling you. Some dealers did that, tho they should have gone over the order with you before placing it.
You're definitely bumped to 2022.
We're supposed to update our orders for 2022 starting this September, date is still to be announced. You should get with your dealer at that time to go over your order and then have them place it.
EXACTLY my point, How the F*** was I told September 2022? I know im not getting mine this year i have knwon this since the start, to be clear I don't care about that but I was gonna say are they even more behind than we think?
I cancelled my order this week and was promptly refunded my deposit. I received my VIN in April and was delayed 5x already from June to July to August to September to “f#%€in as soon as we feel like it”.

Honestly, as emotionally invested as I was in the Bronco, I checked Jeep dealers locally and found a far better deal on a far superior Wrangler Unlimited with loads more features and cargo and passenger room WITH dual tops and a (unique to the 2021 only Limited edition Islander trim) white hardtop with freedom panels.

The Bronco looks beautiful and unique, but Ford has proven they cut WAY too many corners between engineering and production to keep it profitable. How anyone can trust them at this point, well - I don’t know. Like I said, there’s a lot of emotion tied up in the Bronco… but when you step back and look what your money can get you today, you realize that it is only emotion that is keeping you on the Bronco bandwagon.
Gotcha thank you, I wanted to know that.

See I did not know my dealer placed an order I can attach a picture here form google drive as the exactly what I see:

I did not order anything only reserved online, so I wanted to make sure this is legit. So odd to have a truck ordered on my behalf but ill take it no complains!
I think you are still good in regards to your place in line, so to speak. Your place in line is first determined by your reservation date(August 2020), then it is a combination of what your build is and how many allocations your dealer has. Comes down to reservation, limited availability parts on your build, along with the dynamic of the orders/reservations at your dealer. If you stick with a 2-door when you order for the 2022 Model Year, odds are you will not see it until at least mid summer. I am basing this mostly off of your reservation date and choice of 2-door. 2-doors are going to take a while to get because of the hardtop issues. If you also do sasquatch, lux, 2.7l engine, it will probably push you into late 2022. I don't know how many people have reservations ahead of you at your dealer, or what those people ordered, so that variable can move you slightly forward or back. In the end, your dealer may be pretty accurate in their statement of Sept 2022 for a build and reservation date like yours.
Aw man enjoy jeep. I have had enough experience with modern day jeep to stay away from it for life. To be clear I own a wrangler rn 2 door 2003 33's dana 60 and dana 44 8.9 Elockers. But the Pentastar and new jeep are not my thing. see my profile picture, Best of luck to you though man. I have alot of time before I can drive anything due to housing/parking issues so My bronco delay literally means nothing to me until july 2022,
Yeah, no biggie. You are in the 2 door club and stuck. You got no communication from your dealer because there is nothing to communicate. Your reservation is in, but because it's a 2 door, I bet your dealer gave you a 99 priority code. Which means they should be contacting you when the 2022 order banks open up.

As for his time line for delivery, that seems a little far fetched. Ford wants this truck out. No vehicles, no $$$. While 2 doors and hard tops are in limbo, 4 door soft tops will roll out. Once the issue with the tops is fixed, they will pump them out. I can't imagine it would take over a year to pump out every reservation since the March order cut off.
I am trying to decipher the information. You reserved in August of 2020. That reservation can be confirmed through your dealer or Ford customer service. The reservation being March 2021 doesn't make sense though. Maybe when dealer code "99" occured? Meaning they submitted your order as a do not build and hold for MY 22. If you have a reservation you will be able to submit your order when MY 22 orders open up.

I am a 2dr BL reservation from 7/14/2020. Ford already said mine will not be built in 2021. I will also have to submit a new order when MY 2022 orders are open.

Who knows when mine will be built? Could be September of 2022. I do not think the dealer knows this though.
Guys to be clear I knew the bronco is delayed, the title of the post is what's up, dealers saying September 2022 for march preorders is scuffed. No i am not under a rock but you guys just gonna take delays like that? Ppl who reserved past me AUGUST 2020 aren't getting a bronco until 2023 if this info was true.
Yeah, looks like it's ordered.
I reserved in August 2020 too. There are about 100,000 people that reserved before you and I did, so they should get theirs before we do...... so yeah, maybe they'll get to us by September 2022.
Ford will likely only build about 40,000 in 2021. Maybe Ford can build 80,000 in 2022 IF they have all the parts to do so.

Make sure to visit your dealer this September when the 2022 ordering opens up. There have been cases where the dealer uses your reservation to buy a Bronco for themselves so they can sell it to whoever they want...... and you don't get one.
Pay them a visit and make sure they are ordering it for YOU. And also confirm the selling price and get it in writing.
Thanks for the info, jsut what I wanted to know That's what I am saying, i have NO CLUE where this march date came from. NO IDEA. but I did place my reservation in august 2020 See photo: I am perfectly ok and know its delayed that's not my posts point .

Yeah I wanted to know that, again wish we knew where we stood better there could be 100k ppl before us how is anyone suppose to know for sure.
And just to clarify, I submitted my order on 1/29/2021. My dealer put it in as a regular order priority code 10 I think. My Bronco was also within dealer allocation so I was good to go until the MIC issues for two door builds. This kicked me out of 2021. Nothing I did nor the dealer caused this to happen.

Basically your'e in line with many two door buyers for 2022 just like myself.
The only location in the "US-WEST" that you couldn't "give away" is Area 51 or similiar Military facility. And the only people I've ever heard say that were lying, besides even if it were true, why would you go around saying dumb shit like that? If you are telling the truth, stop making yourself a target. Your order number could be looked up by anybody with access to Ford's databases and you just "gave away your location." OPSEC is no joke and you never know who is monitoring what you're doing.
I agree but it seems everyone thinks something else.
Some people says there's over 100k broncos to build other say hardtops will be pumped out by october. I guess no one is really on the same timeline anyway and my dealer is not the same.
Gotcha wish my dealer gave me a code or order or told me about the delay vs reading about it on forums. All i got was "
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. As a result, we will not be able to get you a 2021 model year Bronco with a hardtop.

We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year.

And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner."
But i did not know it was september of 2022
If you tweet Mike Levine and give him the deets, I am pretty sure he will take care of this right away.
Huh? what do you mean, I don't want to put my city but its not rocket science to find out where my preorder is from. I just don't like giving my exact location. nothing more, I am not part of anything like that man. Hope that's a joke??
According to what is posted in your signature, your reservation was converted to an order on March 5, 2021.

Not sure what your dealer is up to if you didn't actually place that order.

It looks to be a 2dr, so it won't get built until 2022, so that gives you time to jump directly into the middle of your dealers shit and re-order exactly what you want.

It is my understanding all orders will have to be re-submitted as the roll into ModelYear (MY)2022. So there's your oppurtunity.

Under the current schedule, 2022 order banks will open up on September 13th, so you can't really do anything until then.

If you haven't ironed out pricing by now, you may be stuck paying an inflated price, ADM.
ADM ....Added Dealer Mark-up (or something like that.)

Get your pricing in writing and signed by both parties, put additional money down so that there was a currency exchange to strengthen the legal standing.
They did you a favor and got your price locked in with 2021 prices
Cool. Then the reason people are asking is to know what dealer your at so they can help. I’m not the one being vague and weird.
I am not trying to lie i am most definitly in the US west area, that's what used for server locations for data bases and such just a vague area. liek west coast. It's jsut the Under a rock joke works so well with the city I am in. that's all. Nothing fake or military or anything.
Hey man the order says Future, you can get it down I don't want to s*** on my dealer either, I just don't like saying exactly where I am but want to tell ppl generally where I am west of USA, some people don't have any location and don't have deal with this. If you want my dealer I can give it to you though?
This is legit. They put in an order using your reservation. As another person posted, you need to ask the dealer for the DORA. The order can be changed to whatever you want since you do not have a VIN yet. If you want a 4 door with a soft top, change it. That is your reservation not theirs.
You can even switch to a different dealer if you do not like the one you have right now. It will take a fair amount of work and a phone call to Ford, but it can be done.
Order banks open in September 2021 and with an August 2020 reservation, you could be pulled any time. No rhyme or reason. parts constraints seem to be the biggest factor. Also seems like the way they are being pulled is not very consistent. I was the 4th allocation at my dealer and got my VIN first. no one else at the dealership is getting a MY21 except me.
Nice heard there was some ford accessories bonus too ( b4 march21 orders )? but I am not expecting it.
I do think this launch has been a $hit show and Covid jammed a lot up. This launch has had more downs than ups that couldn't have been predicted. What Ford is telling us about all of the delays I feel are true. I also think this is the first time Ford has produced a vehicle like this in decades. You are going to get problems, especially in a first year model. No one knows what the future looks like and we could even hit more problems. So I think your dealer is just trying to be real by telling you September 2022. He doesn't want to give you an answer he can't back up. Safest answer is to just say a year. He could be right. But I really don't think you will be waiting another year. Especially since you had your reservation in before the March cut off.
LOL, he's just flexing his opsec brains on you.

Locating my dealer gives you a target MANY miles wide to find my house.
Too funny.
I don't have that info and my dealer " ...can't even pull that up" Id be fine with 99 as long as I get that darn thing next year
I don’t want to get your thread anymore off topic. The only reason I said anything was usually when someone says something is “secret” it’s followed by some stolen valor story…back on topic though….I hadn’t heard any of the Sep 22 stuff your are mentioning and am just looking for further clarification on getting my Bronco as well by looking at answers given here.
Thinking more about this I believe they submitted your order as a "99" code. My dealer was going to 99 all orders that were far outside their allocations. The rep asked if we wanted to 99 or not based on how close we were to that allocation. When the top mess came around and people were encouraged to switch to soft top the dealer sent out an email to 99 codes asking if they wanted to switch to a soft top and change to a buildable order code (10 to 19). Seems like your dealer and you weren't communicating when 2021 order banks opened up and they just 99 your order. As was said above this at least locked you in for 2021 pricing.
Nothing like that, just too many people making up “top-secret” stolen valor stories. It takes 2 mins while I’m taking a shit to grief a troll. Nothing I’m trying to flex.
Learned alot yall
Learned it could be anytime in 2022 even December 22 or January 22

September 13 2021 the dealers will be taking orders for the MY 2022 bronco made in 2022

Learn to lock in pricing before march 21 but my dealer has not asked me for an order yet the order has been placed anyway without me knowing

Learned that Ford could delay the bronco to 2023 and people here will just take that when it comes.
Yeah i'm not a troll. I just want my bronco date range known and don't want to give out my city dealer because they are basically ordering and probably selling my bronco order without me knowing it.
It got to the point where after asking where all they served, I just started waiting ......"here, there, Korea, Germany ......."
..."And a few other places I can't mention."

SMH
...and that is from too many actual veterans.

It's like, We get it dude, you were a line cook, let it go.
We all served a purpose.

Semper Fi
September 13 we will get a chance to order our 2022 Ford bronco, again if you placed an order it may have to be redone due to changes in paint options.

Sept 22 was probably some typo--
Thanks for telling me why I want a Bronco, and not one of 10,000,000+ jeeps on the road that look alike.

I like how you have to make shit up to satisfy your own emotional entanglements. You have convinced yourself that the Bronco is a piece of shit so you can justify your "break-up with the Ford".
Yep. And 👆 isn’t at all an emotional response. Best of luck with your Bronco.
Jesus christ, this thread needs to close.
Serious question, is English your second language, because I think there is a communication issue. The Sept 2022 means nothing to us. You probably didn't submit, or have an order submitted. You should clarify in writing, what your order details are so you have 2021 pricing locked in for the out years.

Again, the info you are communicating makes little sense based on the stated milestones.
I'm good. I have a VIN, I will get it sometime in the next 3-9 months, and I will enjoy it when it comes. Take as much time as they need and make sure the tops are fixed...I will be here.
It makes perfect sense. September 2022 is what the dealer told me my bronco would be made. That's all he said. I have stated before that I reserved in August 2020 and never got an option to order it. BUT for some reason, my dealer ordered me a bronco in march. This has nothing to do with English when my dealer, literally , ordered my bronco without me knowing.

Hopefully this gives you time line on your bronco build. I reserved a 2 door Badlands SAS 2.7l High package no tow within the first 3 hours after reservations opened on 7/13/20. I've heard nothing other than I'll be pushed back to a 22' via email from Ford. I've heard nothing from my dealer. Only 11% of 2021 2 door broncos are being built. I've seen my exact build send to dealers as a demo. I've seen my exact build delivered to someone who had the same build but reserved on 7/14............so it may or may not mean anything that there's probably thousands and thousands of July reserved 2 door builds ahead of you. The dealer that I'm switching to in Sept though just a ball park guess on a build for me because my reservation date is so early would be 2Q of 22'. And that's dependent on the hardtop situation be resolved.
Thanks for the info, that gives me some solid perspective. I hope mine is here before august 2022 is all I wanted.
Like I said, In English, I called them and they said they did not have that information. They told me orders will be placed in September for 2022 broncos. That is all they said. rsvp may be all that I have, be it nothing. I edited the OG post in hopes to make it clearer after what you said.
Three things:
Agree with all you said.
I started figuring things out by the end of May when that promised email never came that was supposed to give order holders some scope of timeline on their build. That email never came, priority builds, VIP builds and demos got announced and that messed up the flow, all along the hardtop debacle was messing things up but Ford was quiet on that. I honestly believe by May at some point they realized this isn't going to happen, and if we do make it happen only of fraction of these things will get built as promised. I honestly believe that if it weren't for the promised 21' First Editions needing to be built, they would have shut the whole thing down in June.
Remind me of how covid started.
Closed thread eh?
Yeah,
ADMIN!!!!
I mean to say reserved I keep mixing up the words. He told me orders will happen September 2021
What the hell did I just read?
I seriously feel dumber after reading this thread. My head hurts. Gonna go get a beer.
Bravo.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.