Sponsored

Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!]

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if the amount varies by dealer size or orders placed? My dealer sent out a video in November 2021 stating they had received and we’re going to issue out $200.00 (cash or product -unknown because I have not received anything) and he called it “Satisfaction Funds” from Ford.
It was discretionary, but if I remember correctly could be "up to $1k" per customer, but there was a certain dollar pool given to dealers. So, for example, dealer could average out the pool amongst their orders, or could give certain customers more than others (give preference). Although based on the forum, there were a lot of dealers that really didn't even know about the program at all.
Sponsored

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my dealer paid for Bronco off-rodeo
Same here in Texas, my dealer had a dealership appreciation at Off-Rodeo by Austin, TX. You could bring one guest too, and they handed out Swag (YETI Bronco mugs, hats, t-shirts, stickers, and a bag), and gave everyone $100 gift card (we used it to buy a bunch of Bronco gear their at Off-Rodeo). Have to admit, it was pretty awesome. The folks at Off-Rodeo Texas were top notch, and we learned a ton about the Bronco. Was an great experience, and did a couple of tough obstacles that the Bronco's easily handled. Was pretty impressed.

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well heading up there tomorrow. The DocuSign showed a value of 1000$ dollars. So I am curious to see what they have.

Cubby's Mom

Outer Banks
First Name
Lindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank
It was discretionary, but if I remember correctly could be "up to $1k" per customer, but there was a certain dollar pool given to dealers. So, for example, dealer could average out the pool amongst their orders, or could give certain customers more than others (give preference). Although based on the forum, there were a lot of dealers that really didn't even know about the program at all.
Thank you

Bronco Bobby

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email this afternoon to swing by the dealership to pick up a $1000 gift card. They asked me to drive the Bronco up so they can take a few pics. She also informed me that the Ford site is having an 20% off sale until June 30th.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here in Texas, my dealer had a dealership appreciation at Off-Rodeo by Austin, TX. You could bring one guest too, and they handed out Swag (YETI Bronco mugs, hats, t-shirts, stickers, and a bag), and gave everyone $100 gift card (we used it to buy a bunch of Bronco gear their at Off-Rodeo). Have to admit, it was pretty awesome. The folks at Off-Rodeo Texas were top notch, and we learned a ton about the Bronco. Was an great experience, and did a couple of tough obstacles that the Bronco's easily handled. Was pretty impressed.
you made off better then I did , I went to the vegas one 3 weeks ago and only got the Yeti water jug and some stickers but it was awesome

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!] 1656177482811
Ok so here we go. Not bad. The folding shelf is nice and the starter.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!] 1656177482811
That's pretty awesome. I use my table a lot for various things. Installing it was a bit nerve wracking because of drilling the holes. The sunshade, no after market fits as well and is as quick to put up / take down.
Jump starter is nice, if you ever need it. I bought one and used it exactly once and the battery swelled after a couple of years before I needed it again.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like they just curated items from the accessory catalog. Not a bad collection but they were allowed to offer you the choice of what you wanted. At least they made use of it at all though.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Word!!! 😎❤
Wonder if my dealer will do this 🤔

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I was a day one reservation holder. The dealer said I was allocation 6 of over 200 allocations. So who knows. I did ask him about the offer. He said Ford ran out of these funds and not everyone got them. I’ll take it. I certainly wasn’t expecting anything. I have heard it’s scary drilling the holes for the folding table.

3294CE52-2F02-46B3-A12D-E6A6B8A78A2F.jpeg

F507FB23-8BD5-40E4-8322-A01AB3840FD9.jpeg

8A7F7E9B-227F-47E0-B027-925EC93057D8.jpeg

BE6DF6B2-F5AD-4CE5-AF51-2F73FB71F99E.jpeg
Sponsored