Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Lake Ford called to convert my order today. The sales guy said all the ā€˜area dealersā€™ had agreed to a $4,995 markup on the new Bronco. Needless to say Iā€™ll be switching my reservation somewhere else. Just a heads up if anyone has a reso there. Itā€™s the first time I was told after multiple emails to them with various questions. Very frustrating.

Additional info:
Per the salesman they ā€œhad over 400 reservations and were allocated about 25% of thatā€
Thanks for creating this thread OP. This is the sort of info that needs to get out there. You've done everyone a favor here, so much appreciated.

The more vocal we are through this forum, the more info will get back to Ford and the better experience most of us will have. Hope everyone else takes this same approach.

When I place my order in the next day or so, please know that I'll out my dealership and salesperson if I'm treated poorly. Conversely, I plan to also detail if I have a good experience.

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cracks me up...its YOUR reservation....do they think pushing keyboard buttons to enter your order in the system is really worth 5k ? F them ...Run Forrest run........

Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Lake Ford called to convert my order today. The sales guy said all the ā€˜area dealersā€™ had agreed to a $4,995 markup on the new Bronco. Needless to say Iā€™ll be switching my reservation somewhere else. Just a heads up if anyone has a reso there. Itā€™s the first time I was told after multiple emails to them with various questions. Very frustrating.

Additional info:
Per the salesman they ā€œhad over 400 reservations and were allocated about 25% of thatā€
Wow for local dealers to get together like that is dirty and illegal price fixing call the local news

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Additional info:
You need to report this to Ford.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Additional info:
So, the owner wants to make an extra $Half-Million on his 100 Bronco allocation! Thanks for calling this guy out.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a July reservation holder and have been moved to 2022 and so glad to be. I wish all 2021 holders a smooth buy and delivery. Looking forward to maybe some other options and colors and most likely a price increase.

Sponsored

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with them and left when I got the runaround. Thank goodness I went to WC Ford!!!! No runaround. I had, in writing, MSRP with my sales guy, Nate, I believe. Not surprised they are doing this. No deal in writing is exactly why you need a deal in writing!!! Sorry that you have to go through this. I work in Folsom and would love to get your sales tax dollars, I work for the City, but, PLEASE, go get yourself another dealer!!!
Did you first call Ford to make the dealer switch? I live in sac. Where is WC Ford? Also did they tell you how many reservations they have? Thank you

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called Ford who made the swap over the phone. Total dealer swap took five minutes. WC Ford is Walnut Creek Ford in Walnut Creek.