First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had not heard anything from my dealer (Koons Ford Falls Church) regarding ordering so I just called and got the sales manager. He said they are only placing orders for customers who have agreed to pay 5K over MSRP. After that, he would place orders for folks that are paying MSRP. Since the GM and I agreed to 1K under invoice back in August, I am thinking I will never get mine. I guess the time/date stamp on your reservation does not mean a thing.
I too am at Koons Falls Church. They won't even call me back. This is the most information I've gotten and is ridiculous.
Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call Ford customer service and let them know they're price fixing

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to my dealership last night to finish my order and sure enough, they said it would be an additional $4000 ADM. I told them no, I have an email from months ago stating your dealership would not be doing ADM on reserved Broncos. The guy I talked to said he isn't the one to approve only paying MSRP, so I'm waiting to hear back. I'm not optimistic.

EDIT: I'm pleasantly surprised to say that I know have, in an email (CYA, folks), confirmation that my Bronco will not have ADM.

Last edited:

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got off with Ford Motor Company, they basically said that dealerships are independently owned and there is nothing they can do about it. I said they may be independently owned, but they still represent the Ford Motor Company as there is a giant blue oval at one of the biggest intersections just outside the nation's capital. Selling to the highest bidder and ignoring Time/Date stamp altogether sounds like a recipe for selling more Jeeps in the near future.

Yes, I got the price details in writing over a long email string. I can try to post in a bit.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear you found one of the douchebag dealers out there.
Here's an idea: Sponsor a Bronco Nation "Roundup" event there in Colorado for late this year. Then when all we Bronco enthusiasts descend on Colorado, we spend a day outside that dealership with signs highlighting their scumbag business practices & how they screw their clients. Of course, we also make sure the press is alerted to this event.
It may not help you now, but in the long run it'll burn their ass. Remember: Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Yeah, that all sounds fine and dandy, but even though the user says his location is in Colorado, the dealer he's referring to is in California.

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You timestamp will dictate when you get it so they can place the orders whenever they want. I'd be switching dealers though.
This. It doesn’t really matter WHEN they take your order, as long as it is before the March 19 deadline. I certainly wouldn’t pay anyone $5K just so I could order sooner but still get my vehicle at the exact same time I was going to get it if I ordered later. But the whole practice seems a bit shifty imo.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello all, Here is an email (Nov 2nd) from Folsom Lake Ford stating they would honor X Plan on reservations, excluding FE.

On a phone call last night the sales guy claimed Ford "wasn't allowing" that... I asked if he'd like to rephrase that statement as it's a lie. He pulled the "that's what I was told"... I asked for the sales manager or general manager, he said they were gone for the day and to call back tomorrow. I did, of course had to leave a message and am waiting for a call back...

Hello Jeff, This email is to confirm that you can purchase your Bronco for x plan pricing . The plan pricing is good on any bronco Except the first edition

Thank you

Gary Paris

Regards,
Gary Paris

[email protected]

BamaDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure would be nice if Ford would just do like Tesla and set a firm price, no dealer mark ups, no arguing with dealers about price, trying to switch from one crap dealer to the next and all the other bs that goes along with trying to buy a new vehicle.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sure would be nice if Ford would just do like Tesla and set a firm price, no dealer mark ups, no arguing with dealers about price, trying to switch from one crap dealer to the next and all the other bs that goes along with trying to buy a new vehicle.
This whole process is leaving a Sour taste in my mouth I get that it’s like sharks around a chum bucket but it’s complete BS

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that all sounds fine and dandy, but even though the user says his location is in Colorado, the dealer he's referring to is in California.
well that explains a lot right there. My expectations change dramatically where California is involved.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Lake Ford called to convert my order today. The sales guy said all the ‘area dealers’ had agreed to a $4,995 markup on the new Bronco. Needless to say I’ll be switching my reservation somewhere else. Just a heads up if anyone has a reso there. It’s the first time I was told after multiple emails to them with various questions. Very frustrating.

Additional info:
Per the salesman they “had over 400 reservations and were allocated about 25% of that”
That sucks! Yep, Switch Dealers! ?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is going to learn a lot about their dealers from this whole Bronco deal!
Dealer behavior has not changed in 100 years. Ford knows the problem. Independent franchised Dealers are supported by state laws. Based on my neighbor's Tesla problems, I'm not sure the Manufacturer can handle customer issues any better.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If a dealer alters what was agreed upon and adds $5K ADM and I am going to change my offer to $1K under invoice. If they are going to start the roshambo I'm going to get in on it to! Blow the deal up and take your business to someone else.
Sponsored