First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation: 7/14/2020 Ordered: 1/19/2021 Badlands, 2.7L Auto, 4Dr. I noticed I wasn't getting any emails from Ford regarding Tops, etc. Logged onto Ford.com and my reservation was cancelled. Called the dealer who said I didn't qualify for 21 so they cancelled and placed a 22 order. As my blood pressure started to rise, I explained how important the Reservation date/time stamp is. Next call was to Ford. Talked to a super nice Rep who confirmed that indeed, my reservation was cancelled. I explained to her that, regarding the Bronco, CANCEL is not in my vocabulary. I had nothing else in the system. She is elevating to Regional Manager and is assuring me they can get it worked out and my original time stamp reinstated. I know it's just a truck but my heart hit the floor on this one. After waiting soooooo long.
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation: 7/14/2020 Ordered: 1/19/2021 Badlands, 2.7L Auto, 4Dr. I noticed I wasn't getting any emails from Ford regarding Tops, etc. Logged onto Ford.com and my reservation was cancelled. Called the dealer who said I didn't qualify for 21 so they cancelled and placed a 22 order. As my blood pressure started to rise, I explained how important the Reservation date/time stamp is. Next call was to Ford. Talked to a super nice Rep who confirmed that indeed, my reservation was cancelled. I explained to her that, regarding the Bronco, CANCEL is not in my vocabulary. I had nothing else in the system. She is elevating to Regional Manager and is assuring me they can get it worked out and my original time stamp reinstated. I know it's just a truck but my heart hit the floor on this one. After waiting soooooo long.
Sir, you handled it much better than I would have.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad the Ford rep is on it. What did the dealer say that disqualified you for a 21'?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation: 7/14/2020 Ordered: 1/19/2021 Badlands, 2.7L Auto, 4Dr. I noticed I wasn't getting any emails from Ford regarding Tops, etc. Logged onto Ford.com and my reservation was cancelled.
Wow, I certainly hope they can fix that! Clearly their mistake.

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like you are handling it the right way. Good luck!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wow what a dick. I would be pissed off too if my dealer canceled my reservation. Hopefully Ford gets it all worked out

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't cry very often but that may be what would have brought on the tears.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealer cancelled my reservation without my knowledge 200w

Ugh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit reading this. I'm sorry to hear that! That is one of my fears... I realize the dealerships are going through this process which is likely less than ideal for them/lack of info, but this is kind of a big screw up.

Glad Ford has their rep on it. I'm sure they can re-instate a past order with some backroom magic. Cooler heads prevail with these things, so well done.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet Jesus, man. My heart breaks just reading that. Here's to hoping Ford folks get that straightened out for you ASAP. Best of luck and good wishes.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sir, you handled it much better than I would have.
This... don’t know how you were even able to make a second phone call... pretty sure North Bama woulda thought we were hit by a nuke, if it were me.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like the dealer didn’t understand the reservation system. When I sat down with my dealer, I was amazed how much i knew about the Bronco, and the reservation system they they did.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you may be in luck ... in this type of situation you order may get pushed through with a priority of 1 as customer service issue. Don't be surprised that Ford calls you back and tells you they have secured an allocation with a priority 1.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad the Ford rep is on it. What did the dealer say that disqualified you for a 21'?
I'm going to guess it was complete ignorance. He lists some of the "Deadly 6" in his OP. I'm sure his dealer saw those and like many seemed to think automatically MY22 for some reason🙄.
Sponsored