Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was cancelled by the previous dealer before it sold to the current dealer. They took my deposit and cancelled all orders without telling anyone. Ford.com still shows my original reservation cancelled and now states dealer order. Means I've lost any incentives they did to appease reservation holders but as of right now, it's slated to start production in Dec. Little bit of a mess and I'm definitely not holding my breath. We'll see.
I really hope it works out for you (and everyone else including me) 🤞
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was cancelled by the previous dealer before it sold to the current dealer. They took my deposit and cancelled all orders without telling anyone. Ford.com still shows my original reservation cancelled and now states dealer order. Means I've lost any incentives they did to appease reservation holders but as of right now, it's slated to start production in Dec. Little bit of a mess and I'm definitely not holding my breath. We'll see.
Just curious, did you put another res? Or is this Ford rep doing to help? For the Bronco you have scheduled to be built.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation: 7/14/2020 Ordered: 1/19/2021 Badlands, 2.7L Auto, 4Dr. I noticed I wasn't getting any emails from Ford regarding Tops, etc. Logged onto Ford.com and my reservation was cancelled. Called the dealer who said I didn't qualify for 21 so they cancelled and placed a 22 order. As my blood pressure started to rise, I explained how important the Reservation date/time stamp is. Next call was to Ford. Talked to a super nice Rep who confirmed that indeed, my reservation was cancelled. I explained to her that, regarding the Bronco, CANCEL is not in my vocabulary. I had nothing else in the system. She is elevating to Regional Manager and is assuring me they can get it worked out and my original time stamp reinstated. I know it's just a truck but my heart hit the floor on this one. After waiting soooooo long.
Your dealer sounds shady as fuck

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please keep us informed as to where and who you talked with regarding this matter. Was it with Ford customer service?
I'm about to take all this BS as an omen (regarding vehicle reliability) and just give up.. I have enough BS in my life without having to pay for more!

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I contacted customer care today, same happened to me. Took a while to get a human on the phone but she’s putting in a request for me. 1-800-334-4375.

Sponsored

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will not hold my breath; she was very nice but I understand there is a corporation behind this. There will be gnashing of teeth in the decision by a manager who will question that such an injustice has happened. I'm still going to show up at the alternate dealership on 13 October and attempt to place an order.

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will. To be honest, I DID give up. I hadn't heard from anyone for weeks. Bronco was totally out of my mind until this email showed up saying it's scheduled for production. If it actually shows up and they don't sell out from under me, I will buy the truck. If not, I'll continue being happy with the 2021 Ridgeline I just purchased because of this mess.
Do you have a MSRP price?

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Howdy, I’m late to the post. Just seeing if you got your Bronco yet?
Don't know about him, but I never got mine reinstated. The "Bronco team" you talk to are noting but a contracted marketing company. My dealer (King Ford, Valley, AL) is a POS dealer and are lying scumbags and Fraud Motor Company is their partners in crime! The whole reason my day one reservation/order got canceled was because I had them tied to MSRP and was paying cash! I'm sure they got a Bronco in the place of mine to sell at a BIG mark up! I don't care what the rules were, or what any paid hack on this site says otherwise! I've bought more new Ford vehicles than I can remember, but never again! This whole reveal thing was a well played scam (mainly on Bronco community) that has permanently stained Henry Ford's good name! However, considering that we sent our salesperson (Marcella) a bouquet of flowers the day after our reservation, I"m considering sending her another bouquet for canceling it! These Broncos are going to be problematic for years to come. Eve though it will cost much more $$, I'm fixing to pull the trigger on a new Dodge truck instead! You can't put a price tag on honesty and integrity.
Sponsored