First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not convert my Aug reservation for the 2021 production. I am still unsure if I am going to do it or not as finances have changed.

i called Ford (month ago) about changing reservation to a local dealer. They said they could not do it but said the current dealer could do that. I called my existing reservation dealer and asked if he would transfer the reservation. He’s said he could not as he says he would not even know how to?

Is anybody aware on how to change dealers at this time?
Thanks
Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not convert my Aug reservation for the 2021 production. I am still unsure if I am going to do it or not as finances have changed.

i called Ford (month ago) about changing reservation to a local dealer. They said they could not do it but said the current dealer could do that. I called my existing reservation dealer and asked if he would transfer the reservation. He’s said he could not as he says he would not even know how to?

Is anybody aware on how to change dealers at this time?
Thanks
Pretty sure you missed the cutoff to change dealers. But if you’re waiting until 2022 anyways, I would think that you could cancel and reorder elsewhere.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the Ford Bronco FAQs you’ve missed your window to transfer a reservation to a new dealer.

Only the Ford Marketing Dept had the ability to transfer… the dealer did not. However, once and If the dealer converted the reservation to an order, the dealer was in full control.

If you have questions, call the Marketing Dept: 1-800-334-4375

(There may be something where they can’t directly transfer, but you could make a new reservation and they could apply the previous timestamp or something… only they could answer that)

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call Marketing. They should be able to switch dealers. The alleged "cut-off" is imaginary. Marketing changed mine in late April.
Sponsored