First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone tell me if this is common. I paid a $1000 to my dealer who claims he placed the order on the 12th. He even sent me a screenshot of the order. However, it's now the 18th and I'm still not seeing an update on my reservation indicating that an order was placed. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I have an order in or what? Sorry in advanced if this has been discussed but I couldn't find anything similar in the threads.
Sponsored

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you have a DORA (Order Confirmation) printout in hand that also states your Priority Code # I wouldn't be satisfied from a customer perspective.

Go in and ask them to print it out or even email it to you.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Unfortunately, the DORA does not contain any reference to your time stamp or reservation #, so you have to blindly trust that (even with a DORA), they didn’t put you in as a 3/18/2021 order rather than a reservation conversion from 8 months ago...

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It took 5 days for me to get an e-mail from Ford confirming my order was placed.. Took even longer for the Ford website to show any change and when it did it only said "in store order".

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I finalized my order with my dealer last month, I received a confirmation email from Ford within the next minute.

I had to make a change to my order today and have not received anything. I'm hoping it did go through as well.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When I finalized my order with my dealer last month, I received a confirmation email from Ford within the next minute.

I had to make a change to my order today and have not received anything. I'm hoping it did go through as well.
I don’t think changes result in an email like the original order

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think changes result in an email like the original order
I've been looking at threads to find similar stories but couldn't find anything about changes after confirmed orders but I hope you're right.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made changes to my order. Never got updated in the system. I have the Dora sheet and called Ford, they said the dealer and the sheet is what the order is placed through. The reservation name is tied to the Dora sheet as well as other contact info. It sounds like a mess.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone tell me if this is common. I paid a $1000 to my dealer who claims he placed the order on the 12th. He even sent me a screenshot of the order. However, it's now the 18th and I'm still not seeing an update on my reservation indicating that an order was placed. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I have an order in or what? Sorry in advanced if this has been discussed but I couldn't find anything similar in the threads.
I had the same issue. Odds are they didn't tie it back to your reservation in the WBDO system. Just ensure they don't screw it up when they try to fix it.. mine made a dupe order, canceled it, and killed my reservation.

You may have an order, but it's going to be last in line unless they tied it to your reservation. I'd ask your dealer to confirm they added your reservation # when they placed the order. But if you provided an email, you should have at least received an email confirmation.

OP
OP
BenB007

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the same issue. Odds are they didn't tie it back to your reservation in the WBDO system. Just ensure they don't screw it up when they try to fix it.. mine made a dupe order, canceled it, and killed my reservation.

You may have an order, but it's going to be last in line unless they tied it to your reservation. I'd ask your dealer to confirm they added your reservation # when they placed the order. But if you provided an email, you should have at least received an email confirmation.
Thank you (and everyone) for your input. Ironically, I got the an email from Ford and another from the dealer less than an hour after my original post. Still didn't see the update on the website. On your note, I called Ford and they confirmed that my reservation had been converted and all is well. What is strange is that the website doesn't provide any specific information about the order nor does it show the timeline going from reservation to an order. I did check build sheet/preview order as provided by the dealer and it looks on point. Priority code 19. Have not idea what that means. The whole process is so convoluted. I think most of the confusion stems from the website which doesn't seem to convey much. Thanks again.
Sponsored