Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford.com account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That would be cool. It would suck if we made a mistake - only ourselves to blame. ?
I'm all in if its true, but I worry this will be a bit overwhelming to some.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, this would be great if all just drop it at my house and I don't have to sit with the F&I guy.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
I know they Ford had planned on being able to do this...but seemed to have abandoned the plan as things moved forward.

rghoosier

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone have advice on best way to reach out to my dealer to discuss pricing? I'm not familiar with x-pricing and have seen ppl on here post about below-invoice pricing from certain dealers.

Just not sure on best way to approach the subject as I've only had introductory back-&-forth with my dealer thus far.

Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to sure what to think about this one. I think I'm like a deer in the head lights.?....

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anyone have advice on best way to reach out to my dealer to discuss pricing? I'm not familiar with x-pricing and have seen ppl on here post about below-invoice pricing from certain dealers.

Just not sure on best way to approach the subject as I've only had introductory back-&-forth with my dealer thus far.
Just give them a call and ask to speak with the salesperson that holds your reservation. Straight up ask how their pricing will be on the new Bronco. If you don't like the pricing you can always change to another dealer. There are many on the site that will help you.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well - assuming it's not tied to any dollar amount, I assume, to address the obvious discrepancies about x-plan / special deals / challenging dealerships / etc.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have they given you a basic deal? (MSRP/Invoice/Invoice-1k/etc)
Sponsored