Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You did see what they did with the B&P and its current accuracy ?
Thats what worries me about Ford right now.....yet another website to crash.
Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, this would be great if all just drop it at my house and I don't have to sit with the F&I guy.
When I bought my Ranger in April, I never met with F&I, or anyone for that matter. It was all done online, I went to the dealer just to drive the truck home. Easiest purchase ever. Of course, that was during the early pandemic, and dealer salesrooms were closed, but still, it is possible to do.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If your dealer makes a mistake then a new order will be rushed into prod to fix the mistake. If you make a mistake then you are screwed.

I'd rather me to make the mistake then have my perfect truck planned out only for the dealer to click the wrong thing.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They haven't reached out with any pricing info yet.
I would search this site starting with "The spreadsheet" under the "Pricing/Ordering" tab and then finding a dealer in your "area". There are several dealers that are open with their pricing. Granger, Stephen's, Mullinax, Kearny Mesa, Leonardtown, NoahR's dealership and "The Texas Buyer group" (Hopefully I have not left anyone off. I didn't mean to). Maybe one of those folks can help you out.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I bought my Ranger in April, I never met with F&I, or anyone for that matter. It was all done online, I went to the dealer just to drive the truck home. Easiest purchase ever. Of course, that was during the early pandemic, and dealer salesrooms were closed, but still, it is possible to do.
Same. I got a good deal on a 4Runner in about four emails. Waited for it to come in. Went to the dealer with cheque in hand and was out in about 30 minutes total. Wish it was always like this.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hm.

Wonder if this will let us order ManSquatch and some of the other later-availability options/ DIOs - or if we're stuck with "currently available configurations" like we presently have w/ B&P.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

pstroke

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger FX2 CC, 21 MachE FE, 21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We did this with our MachE that is currently on order. The dealer of choice will still receive the order and then actually place the order with Ford.

The only difference I see here are considerably more models and options available than the MachE. I feel confident that the online ordering will work as designed.

FYI - MachE scheduled for build week of December 7. Should have before the end of the year.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We did this with our MachE that is currently on order. The dealer of choice will still receive the order and then actually place the order with Ford.

The only difference I see here are considerably more models and options available than the MachE. I feel confident that the online ordering will work as designed.

FYI - MachE scheduled for build week of December 7. Should have before the end of the year.
That's what I'm thinking. We place the order and it goes to the dealer for confirmation and the dealer hits the "order button" with Ford. That makes total sense.

Congrats on the Mach E!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What would be nice is if we can "order" at home and then have our dealer rep look it over for any mistakes and call us to finalize. Although I suspect most of us will know just as much about the options and packages, etc. as they do!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, this sounds promising...except that we'll all have questions.....hoping the dealers can answer them. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long as the 7 speed manual/Sasquatch combo gets fixed in B&P, I'm in. I've built 2 dozen Base and BD's in the B&P tool in the last week alone.

ManSquatch is truly the only selection that matters to me.
Sponsored