Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, what Dealership are you with? What is your dealerships Bottom Line?
I'm with Leonardtown Ford in MD. we've made various offers. 3% off MSRP or 1% over invoice for Xplan members. We're offering accessories at discounts too. Off-site delivery for free within reasonable distance. Do your financial paperwork from home. As a side note I'm not here trying to poach anyone. Just trying to help out where I can.
Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We will call to get the order, it will not be entered by the customer into the system...

Ford tried that with the Mach E and it did not work well there...
thank you Albert!?

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we still have the option to go into the dealership to place the order?

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We will call to get the order, it will not be entered by the customer into the system...

Ford tried that with the Mach E and it did not work well there...
Thanks,
also, is there anything we can do to make your job easier before Dec? So, I got my 2 potential builds printed out and ready to go, and really only 1 question (can we get front locker on BB, without Squatch).

I imagine you're gonna be crazy busy getting everybody's orders in after the opening date.

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last I talked to them was about X plan and if they were willing to match seeing that Ford decided not to offer it. I haven't asked about the modular top or any of the DIO's, but plan to soon.
Please let us know what yours says about mod top and DIOs.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what is the deal with the FE and lack of options on build & price? No roof racks / accessory racks at all. Guessing I won't be able to change that on my own at home come 12/7 if they arenʻt in the system.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually called my dealership today just to ask a few questions and they did say I would be ordering online through Ford. I was a bit skeptical at first but now that I have seen this post it seems to be true.
Hey, I'm in Duplin County, what dealer are you using? My reservation is with the one in Goldsboro.

Last edited:

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spoke with a dealer that said something similar last week...

“I think we all have tons of questions on this entire process. This vehicle is a little different seeing Ford is rolling out the process entirely. We will pretty much just be the ordering takers. You place the order and we fill it”

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford.com account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
I want to go in and order mine. I think it will be more fun and I can talk about the Bronco all I want. I have no one to converse with about it and that's why I'm on this blog!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be happy to, but that option has not presented itself yet. As long as I never have to look at one of these sheets again.

I hate the feeling I get, like I am knocking a sandwich out of their kids mouth every time I explain to one of them the lack of value I see in the products they are offering.

1605018533280.png
I absolutely hate those things and NEVER use them. I always tell people about their OPTIONS and let them know it's a CHOICE and if they want to purchase them I make sure they're done to the needs of the person NOT the dealership. When they're not over priced they can make sense for people. Ahhh the "menu" selling. Yeah I can't do that at all.....

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely hate those things and NEVER use them. I always tell people about their OPTIONS and let them know it's a CHOICE and if they want to purchase them I make sure they're done to the needs of the person NOT the dealership. When they're not over priced they can make sense for people. Ahhh the "menu" selling. Yeah I can't do that at all.....
Wait I've got to back up. I only touch on genuine Ford products offered thru Ford. Never 3rd party and never those things listed on that sheet.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is how it will work. You'll be notified from Ford with an email. You will go through your Ford account and your reservation and complete it. You will send it to your dealership. From there they will be able to see it (this is the reservation conversion rate everyone's heard about) and send it to Ford to be built. That's the simple explanation.
Do you have any info regarding converting a reservation to an order that includes the Late Availability Black Modular Hardtop?
When the ordering system opens up will an order be able to be placed that includes a Late Availability Black Modular Hard Top?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks,
also, is there anything we can do to make your job easier before Dec? So, I got my 2 potential builds printed out and ready to go, and really only 1 question (can we get front locker on BB, without Squatch).

I imagine you're gonna be crazy busy getting everybody's orders in after the opening date.
Busy yes we will just do them one at a time in the order Ford wants them entered...
Sponsored