dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford.com account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
I was told you could save a build and pice to your account and that the dealership could use to that create the order. At this point I don't really believe anything that Ford or the dealerships say. There's just too much misinformation out there and a lack of any real info coming directly from Ford ( social media posts from Levine don't count as official info from Ford).
Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales guy asked me to send him my build and price. Not binding at all, so I sent it. He said I could change anything at time of order.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm def going to let my dealer order for me. Only bc he will be in at 7am and get my order in!! My ass won't be up and out of bed till noon! ? My one day off a week is Monday I pretty much sleep half the day lol. Life of a second shifter!! ??

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Might think about considering a different dealer.
Why? Right now there is no way to tell. It was more of a joke/comment on my experience in other areas that I was enthusiastic about. I think you took it too seriously...

jeremyw2332

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I called yesterday and was told to ignore everything that was on the internet! :)
yeah they haven’t been the most helpful plus I still haven’t had them personally contact me or send me emails plus they rush to get off the phone because they just say they don’t have info on anything ??‍♂

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn’t matter who I order from, I need a price decided on before I commit to buy.

No ADM or other bullshit.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any info regarding converting a reservation to an order that includes the Late Availability Black Modular Hardtop?
When the ordering system opens up will an order be able to be placed that includes a Late Availability Black Modular Hard Top?
Yes you will still be able to place your order when ordering opens up

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any info regarding converting a reservation to an order that includes the Late Availability Black Modular Hardtop?
When the ordering system opens up will an order be able to be placed that includes a Late Availability Black Modular Hard Top?
Yes you can still place your order.

Sponsored

Broncogirl86

Badlands
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm all in if its true, but I worry this will be a bit overwhelming to some.
If Ford did have this available, I’m sure some would still go to their dealer if they felt more comfortable.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What this probably does is sends your order to a dealer, who then confirms it.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about errors in the B&P like the rock rails being an option on BD but its supposed to be standard and they still charge you?
No kidding...how long is it going to take Ford to fix or change the B&P and standard eq. list? Its either standard or its optional. Maybe they are trying to sell us a back up set!

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford.com account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
That's great. Sounds like you have a good dealer that actually reaches out to you. My dealer, Ford of Port Richey, Florida @FordPortRichey @MorganAutoGroup seemed annoyed when I called. lol
Sponsored