First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well as I cant get Autonation Ford Valencia here in Kalifornia to even return my emails it sounds good-ish except I'm pretty sure Ford/the dealer want a down payment. AND with the website being about a 7 out of 10 I don't trust it at all. I want a real person, either or without a face suffocator on, to review and confirm all my choices so there are no fuck-ups. JMO.
AND we have to agree on a price I am NOT PAYING STICKER for them to wash my Bronco and hand me the key fob!!
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm.... not sure exactly how this would work. Pricing will be decided when you order so not sure how you’d be able to do this?

I’m taking as a grain of salt if that.

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Suburban C1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received a call today from my dealer and they mentioned that we will be able to order our Broncos from our Ford.com account. They said an order button will be made available on December 7th within my/our accounts. They said I will be able to do it from home if I would like and that more information will be coming from Ford on this later this month.

I trust my new dealer as he is a straight up guy and a great communicator of information he receives from Ford. (They are not on Bronco6g)

Any other dealers here like to elaborate on this?

Maybe Ford is just throwing that possibility out to see how dealers will react?
What dealer?

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would be cool. It would suck if we made a mistake - only ourselves to blame. ?
What about errors in the B&P like the rock rails being an option on BD but its supposed to be standard and they still charge you?

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will they have a "No, wait!! Shit!!" button to hit when you change your mind for the 3,645th time on your color selection?
So glad its not just me! - If I ask my wife "do you like this color" one more time - my crap is going to end up on the front lawn! :)

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
??? so no down payment !!!!!

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t believe it but it will happen eventually (Tesla).

That being said, almost all industries are trending toward direct to consumer. Nobody wants to deal with or pay for a middleman (dealer/distributor). Often times they know less about the product than the consumer.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ExcitableAccomplishedGrayfox-small.gif

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer said that it is like build and price, you build it, send them the build URL and then they get back to you with the price they will charge after x-plan discount (assuming your dealer is offering) etc. The order still goes through the dealer etc. I was where you could order other cars once I log in to my Ford account, just not Bronco yet so I am assuming it is legit.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i dont mind ordering online, its like shopping on amazon. IM IN
I do not mind either. I wear out my Amazon Prime, b
My dealer said that it is like build and price, you build it, send them the build URL and then they get back to you with the price they will charge after x-plan discount (assuming your dealer is offering) etc. The order still goes through the dealer etc. I was where you could order other cars once I log in to my Ford account, just not Bronco yet so I am assuming it is legit.
Once you submit it go and haggle with the dealer.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well as I cant get Autonation Ford Valencia here in Kalifornia to even return my emails it sounds good-ish except I'm pretty sure Ford/the dealer want a down payment. AND with the website being about a 7 out of 10 I don't trust it at all. I want a real person, either or without a face suffocator on, to review and confirm all my choices so there are no fuck-ups. JMO.
AND we have to agree on a price I am NOT PAYING STICKER for them to wash my Bronco and hand me the key fob!!
I hope you know that Autonation has the reputation of no negotiation. I can’t say that they offer a discount to the MSRP either
Sponsored