The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure we all knew this was going on. The real early time stamp is a 4 door Soft top with a 2.3👍Not your reservation date 😉
Sponsored

Sponsored

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn't asking you. If you haven't gotten yours it just means the line is longer at your dealer than your buddy's.
This is why I switched my Lightning order to a smaller dealer

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my highly experienced opinion on how this probably works In simple terms with two really BIG questions at the end.

Dealer A has 10 allocations per month and 100 orders tied to reservations, plus 50 stock orders they’ve placed. Ford schedules this week and looks at Dealer A’s reservations in order of time stamp until they find a build-able order with all material projected to be available prior to the build. This build-able order could be tied to a reservation or for stock.

The BIG questions are;

1) Does Ford scheduling then go on to Dealer B, then C and so on, before scheduling Dealer A’s next Bronco or does Ford complete all of Dealer A’s 10 allocations for that month before moving on.

2) The second question is how Ford determines which dealer is Dealer A, B, etc and if this order changes week to week based on some randomness or dealer status.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PresTron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could’ve just posted this rather than what I posted above. Pretty much explains it just as well!
at this point you can't do anything but laugh.
I mean I saw on a FB thread that ford is sending out "bronco calendars" to people who have not received their orders.
to me, this is completely hilarious.
Ford Bronco Dealer confirms early time stamps mean nothing 1639600455495

At the end of the day, we will never know. We know what they decide to tell us.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was said early on. Builds will go in order of timestamps dependent of commodities.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

448 days and still hearing nothing no vin no window sticker nothing.
517 days for me and same for me no build date. Weekly heart break every Thursday when I don't receive an Email from Ford. At this rate I will either have to get a new liver or quit drinking!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my highly experienced opinion on how this probably works In simple terms with two really BIG questions at the end.

Dealer A has 10 allocations per month and 100 orders tied to reservations, plus 50 stock orders they’ve placed. Ford schedules this week and looks at Dealer A’s reservations in order of time stamp until they find a build-able order with all material projected to be available prior to the build. This build-able order could be tied to a reservation or for stock.

The BIG questions are;

1) Does Ford scheduling then go on to Dealer B, then C and so on, before scheduling Dealer A’s next Bronco or does Ford complete all of Dealer A’s 10 allocations for that month before moving on.

2) The second question is how Ford determines which dealer is Dealer A, B, etc and if this order changes week to week based on some randomness or dealer status.
I didn't know there would be story questions on the quiz.

Simple answer is that Dealer A has 10 allocations for the month. They don't have any stock orders yet. First they look at the reservations. If the first 10 reservations can be built they will get built. If only 8 can be built due to constraints then the remaining 2 will stock orders.

Dealer B doesn't matter.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before the pitchforks and torches come out, just understand that this is feedback from one dealer. I'm not saying that OP is being misled or anything. Just that there are a number of variables and interpretations that can occur at any level of the chain.
Sponsored