First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so today was the day to place Bronco orders. My rep at my dealer is out of office but assured me he had a buddy to take my order over the phone today. Well, nobody called so I called and left a msg with the inventory manager. Still, nobody called. I have never had to work so hard to give someone my money. What gives? You guys get your orders in?
Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same story
Almost felt like the out of office line I was fed by my dealer was bs

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t feel bad. My dealership still hasn’t contacted me since I reserved mine back in July. Lol. I thought these people worked off commission by the number of vehicles they sell. Guess not.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. I doubt many dealers wanted to deal with it today since it wasn't even available for most of the day. Better to let the bugs get worked out for a few days before worrying about it.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe the dealer was busy dealing with some other stuff instead of trying to cram in every bronco order it can get?

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you feel it has to get in today? You have 2 months.
I know. Its just my thinking that my dealer only has so many 2021 allocations and that they will somehow get spoken for out of reservation order based on date of conversions. My reservation was placed late on July 17th.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know. Its just my thinking that my dealer only has so many 2021 allocations and that they will somehow get spoken for out of reservation order based on date of conversions. My reservation was placed late on July 17th.
That's not how it works.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All orders are prioritized by reservation number. So it doesn't matter if its ordered now or March 19th. It all depends how many other people at your dealership submit orders and what their reservation number is. But you may end up with a 2022 based from your reservation date.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok so today was the day to place Bronco orders. My rep at my dealer is out of office but assured me he had a buddy to take my order over the phone today. Well, nobody called so I called and left a msg with the inventory manager. Still, nobody called. I have never had to work so hard to give someone my money. What gives? You guys get your orders in?
Orders don’t go in until the 20th myself and many others were told to come in on the 20th to finalize there order

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was the first day you could start to order. Depending on your timestamp and how many reservations your dealer has, you may not get to place your order soon the way up until March 19th. And honestly, it won't impact you negatively at all compared to ordering today. More options and changes can become available between now and then. If you placed your order today, and then new stuff comes out, you'd have to big and convince your dealer to stop taking other people's orders so he is she can update yours (and probably many others that also wish to edit). We'll get there when we get there. I have a 7/13 reservation and I didn't get a call today. No sweat off my back

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am good acquaintances with my lease manager and she said it is literal chaos dealing with Ford right now. She said we are getting info before they are and things are not being explained. I just found out today that I am #8 out of about 150 allocations (they have about 500 reservations) and I didn't get my order in. I have three different builds that I want priced and I can see it is not going to happen fast.