Sponsored

Dealer event/ sightings for ONTARIO CANADA?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone knows of any events or sighting please post! Lots seems to be happening across our borders, really looking forward to seeing one in person. Thanks
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will probably see my first Bronco when mine comes to the dealer

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately I think we are SOL Up here.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone knows of any events or sighting please post! Lots seems to be happening across our borders, really looking forward to seeing one in person. Thanks
Asked about this exact same thing at my dealer (McAlpine Ford) and my salesman said that they don't have anything official from Ford yet.

Really want to see a Bronco in person also.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's unfortunate that the demo units are touring around the USA and nothing appears to be heading through Canada. Sadly I think many of us will get our first glance at one when they start rolling into the dealerships. That being said, I also hope as our orders roll in that they don't let a bunch of random people sit and test drive in our units before we pick them up.

Sponsored

lrichter

Wildtrak
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco Sport, 2008 GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have been informed that a Demo Model Bronco will be making the rounds in Southern Ontario in May. Our DSM's will be bringing it by the dealerships for 2 -4 hour time slots. No Test Drives. Very similar to the USA program.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have been informed that a Demo Model Bronco will be making the rounds in Southern Ontario in May. Our DSM's will be bringing it by the dealerships for 2 -4 hour time slots. No Test Drives. Very similar to the USA program.
Well that's good news; any idea on if those models will be heading West? Primarily BC? :)

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asked about this exact same thing at my dealer (McAlpine Ford) and my salesman said that they don't have anything official from Ford yet.

Really want to see a Bronco in person also.
Have you heard anything from dealer

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's unfortunate that the demo units are touring around the USA and nothing appears to be heading through Canada. Sadly I think many of us will get our first glance at one when they start rolling into the dealerships. That being said, I also hope as our orders roll in that they don't let a bunch of random people sit and test drive in our units before we pick them up.
I haven't verified this, but I heard that when Jeep rolled out the Gladiator, there were people walking into the dealership and buying a unit off the lot, while those who pre-ordered were still waiting for theirs to be built. I hope the same doesn't happen with the Bronco.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't verified this, but I heard that when Jeep rolled out the Gladiator, there were people walking into the dealership and buying a unit off the lot, while those who pre-ordered were still waiting for theirs to be built. I hope the same doesn't happen with the Bronco.
Like a customers order came in, and they sold it to someone else? That doesn't sound right... I realize the unit is the dealerships technically until it's paid for, but that sounds like a pretty poor brand experience to me, if that is what was occurring.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like a customers order came in, and they sold it to someone else? That doesn't sound right... I realize the unit is the dealerships technically until it's paid for, but that sounds like a pretty poor brand experience to me, if that is what was occurring.
No, dealer stock arriving before reserved orders.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, dealer stock arriving before reserved orders.
Ah, gotcha. That's just as bad. All reservations/orders should be top priority (IMO). That being said, I did hear from my dealership they had a base model manual model coming in first that wasn't a reservation. Either that, or it was a cancelled reservation, not sure. It seemed like an odd model for them to bring in before customer orders on their own accord.

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah, gotcha. That's just as bad. All reservations/orders should be top priority (IMO). That being said, I did hear from my dealership they had a base model manual model coming in first that wasn't a reservation. Either that, or it was a cancelled reservation, not sure. It seemed like an odd model for them to bring in before customer orders on their own accord.
We must be at the same dealership. I was told they should be receiving that model in July. It was specifically ordered as a demo.
Sponsored