Sponsored

Dealer event/ sightings for ONTARIO CANADA?

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like a customers order came in, and they sold it to someone else? That doesn't sound right... I realize the unit is the dealerships technically until it's paid for, but that sounds like a pretty poor brand experience to me, if that is what was occurring.
How I read it was units came in for dealer inventory stock, and were sold before pre-order units arrived. Not the fault of the dealership (unless maybe the dealership should have contacted pre-order customers to give them the chance to buy), but rather the fault of Chrysler for building / shipping stock units before the pre-order units.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How I read it was units came in for dealer inventory stock, and were sold before pre-order units arrived. Not the fault of the dealership (unless maybe the dealership should have contacted pre-order customers to give them the chance to buy), but rather the fault of Chrysler for building / shipping stock units before the pre-order units.
Understood. That makes more sense.

I know with the one unit my local dealership is getting in, the manager said he had called some reservation holders to see if they'd be interested in buying this unit vs. waiting for their own build. Thought that was a good move. Sadly it was such a base model (white in colour) compared to my Badlands, I wasn't interested at all.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So dealerships are supposed to be getting “demo” unit(s) however there are specific resale rules on the sale of these demo broncos. One such rule is the resale time of the demo being “no sooner than 7months” .
This is the way it’s been explained to me from my dealer & supported here in the forums from what I see; Demo bronco(s) arrive and depending on the way they are optioned and the commodity constraints that could be before reservation orders. They (the dealership) then use that bronco(s) for test drives and to show off and in December (after the 7months) they can sell it as a low mileage demo unit.
Essentially these demo models should only be sold AFTER all the 21MY reservations have been delivered but likely BEFORE production of 22MY customer vehicles.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also there were 2 full sized Broncos spotted at the Oakville Assembly Plant recently!

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also there were 2 full sized Broncos spotted at the Oakville Assembly Plant recently!
Can I ask you who told you? I have a few buddies who work there, and none of them said they knew anything about it. Granted, big place, and I don't believe there is one singular employee entrance like STAP, or even TMMC-W, so easily could have been missed

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can I ask you who told you? I have a few buddies who work there, and none of them said they knew anything about it. Granted, big place, and I don't believe there is one singular employee entrance like STAP, or even TMMC-W, so easily could have been missed
There was a photo on here of 2 parked at Oakville I'll try to find it!

My uncle works there too, I'll ask him

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ones circulating south of the border are pre-production units from what I have heard. The demo (Mannequins) models are supposed to be rolling out the first couple of weeks in May. This is according to my dealership in Northwestern Ontario who confirmed that they will have one mid May and are to keep low mileage but allow those with orders to come in and preview.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks