Sponsored

Dealer ghosting you? Forum pricing extended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good morning...I was up until 1am today converting orders for customers...as you can see from my history, I tried to contribute and keep everyone informed on this forum about conversions...with that being said, I put an offer yesterday for 3% under invoice or invoice plus free delivery for new reservations...I received great responses from you and happy some took advantage of reserving last nite (i converted all the orders except white tops)…I also received a lot of questions about transferring and if i would honor the pricing...happily, I agreed to this (ill convert them today when i receive the transfers) AND would like to extend the offer to anyone reading the forum who isnt happy with their dealer ghosting them...everyone that was converted last nite, received an email confirmation about pricing and a Ford DORA (dealer order receipt acknowledgment) from me...so to sum it up, i extended the offer to people who want to transfer...if you are interested or have questions, shoot me a DM and ill get back to you ASAP...

From previous thread updated:

If you are ok with waiting, we would like to offer you the following for a 2022/2023 Bronco...

New reservations & TRANSFERS made on 1/19/2021 or later and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Shipping excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)...for those who asked why not? bc its too expensive to ship there...lol
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you enticed some people (whatever a 'great response' means in numbers) to order by saying this special deal was only for new reservations, then, after getting them ordered, you throw them under the bus by offering people who have earlier reservations the same deal to move ahead of them in allocation line. Quite an 'evolution' in 18 hours. The more cynical might think you had that planned all along. Good luck with your business model!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So you enticed some people (whatever a 'great response' means in numbers) to order by saying this special deal was only for new reservations, then, after getting them ordered, you throw them under the bus by offering people who have earlier reservations the same deal to move ahead of them in allocation line. Quite an 'evolution' in 18 hours. The more cynical might think you had that planned all along. Good luck with your business model!
I’m not that smart, i didn’t have it planned...some placed new orders, some kept their original reservations and placed new ones, some are transferring today...regardless, new orders are behind the transfers (time stamped) even if it was at another dealer...allocation is based on conversion and we get the final # in April...Jan was just an estimate based on reservations...no harm, no foul, I didn’t run anyone over lol

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No shade here...I have been 100% transparent on this forum and have enjoyed the interaction with everyone...we originally decided to have a $2500 deposit on orders due to the Ford penalties if a reservation, order, sold didn’t match...we changed this after joining the forum to $100 refundable...he asked in a thread if I was the same dealer...sent him a DM to explain to him the disagreement with one forum member (not named) about the $2500 and b4 I joined here...I have no ill will to that member bc I understand why he was mad...in hind site was it a mistake to ask for $2500, yes...but in today’s world we aren’t allowed to make those, lol...didn’t think it was necessary to bring it on the thread, but haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll...if you think I’m sus, DM me
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.