First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our local for dealer HAD a new Bronco...came in on Wednesday.....sat Thursday and sold Friday morning. 10k Adjusted Market Value markup I got one pic as there were 2 others looking at it. Seeing that color in person I'm not a huge fan and there were several areas I could see the paint wasn't very thick, like around the spare tire carrier brackets. You almost see bare metal there...but oh well that may be expected and note as easy to see on dark colors.

209886136_403064021032579_5157759876143837455_n.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ten grand over sticker…..car max will be filling up with Broncos bought on impulse in a month or so.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Guess that was one of the "non-customer orders" we've heard about in the June 25th email. Lol
@PREMiERdrum you have said in another thread, there had been no dealer stock Bronco's produced yet, is that still true in light of this dealer or do you think this is a "canceled" customer order?

Last edited:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
well it's a crappy orphaned order that no one wants. BL Standard, no mid, no high, 4D, soft but with upgraded wheels. yellow. :poop::poop::poop:
Lul this build sounds like some boy just ordered it for fun and disappeared when the order arrived at the dealer.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lul this build sounds like some boy just ordered it for fun and disappeared when the order arrived at the dealer.
That would be my guess as well. As deliveries scale up, I'd expect to see even more of these.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum you have said in another thread, there had been no dealer stock Bronco's produced yet, is that still true in light of this dealer or do you think this is a "canceled" customer order?
I think there will be a lot of abandoned orders, due to the long lead times and customers who cannot wait any longer.

I suspect we’ll see many more of these to come… with large mark-up’s… :(

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will never understand why people pay more than MSRP. I had a hard time not telling my dealer to go f his hat when he said there was no chance of getting it for less than MSRP.

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A dealer in Avon Park, Florida had at least one in their showroom in mid May. A friend of mine walked in and bought it, Area 51, four door Sport.
I was the first one I got sit in and look at close up. Also my brother saw two at a dealer in Arlington Heights, Il. in early May. So I say BS that dealers don't have any.
I've seen a few in South Florida, I think as rentals and saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport on April 9th.
Lou

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A dealer in Avon Park, Florida had at least one in their showroom in mid May. A friend of mine walked in and bought it, Area 51, four door Sport.
I was the first one I got sit in and look at close up. Also my brother saw two at a dealer in Arlington Heights, Il. in early May. So I say BS that dealers don't have any.
I've seen a few in South Florida, I think as rentals and saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport on April 9th.
Lou
No way… You got to sit in a Bronco SPORT??

Jeeeeealous…
Sponsored