Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Everyone!

Great news! It's still here!

Just so we all have the correct information. The 2021 Ford Bronco at Malloy Ford in Winchester is a dealer demo and has not been sold to any customer and will not for sale until it hits it's 6 month benchmark. This rule was put in place by Ford Motor Co and is true for every Ford dealer in the nation. It is available for anyone and everyone to view. So, for those out there that have considered reserving a Bronco, you finally have the ability to test drive one before making a decision! Slowly but surely customer orders will make their way to the dealers, but as of today their are none in the Tri-State area that I know of.

Just to clarify, Bronco Sports are not the same as Bronco's and were released earlier this year. They are a smaller and very different version that was built upon the same frame that the Ford Escape uses. A great vehicle for sure, but not in the same category of utility. This seems to be a common misunderstanding. Dealers do stock the Bronco Sport and have the ability factory order for customer's as well.

If anyone has any questions regarding the 2021 Ford Bronco here at Malloy Ford please feel free to reach out to me directly. I am always happy to help!

Joe F- Malloy Ford of Winchester
Ford Bronco Dealer HAD a Bronco in stock.... Bronco Pic
Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Everyone!

Great news! It's still here!

Just so we all have the correct information. The 2021 Ford Bronco at Malloy Ford in Winchester is a dealer demo and has not been sold to any customer and will not for sale until it hits it's 6 month benchmark. This rule was put in place by Ford Motor Co and is true for every Ford dealer in the nation. It is available for anyone and everyone to view. So, for those out there that have considered reserving a Bronco, you finally have the ability to test drive one before making a decision! Slowly but surely customer orders will make their way to the dealers, but as of today their are none in the Tri-State area that I know of.

Just to clarify, Bronco Sports are not the same as Bronco's and were released earlier this year. They are a smaller and very different version that was built upon the same frame that the Ford Escape uses. A great vehicle for sure, but not in the same category of utility. This seems to be a common misunderstanding. Dealers do stock the Bronco Sport and have the ability factory order for customer's as well.

If anyone has any questions regarding the 2021 Ford Bronco here at Malloy Ford please feel free to reach out to me directly. I am always happy to help!

Joe F- Malloy Ford of Winchester
Bronco Pic.jpg
Truth from the dealer.
FYI, also - I like the Cyber Orange. A lot.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once Broncos start getting pumped out in big numbers, and once other manufacturers catch up on their output also, all the used rigs, including newer Broncos will depreciate quickly. I’d be surprised if this doesn’t happen within two years.
If you look closely at the Toyota FJ Cruiser that was launched in 2007 and final sales were in 2014 as a pricing model for this vehicle you will be quite surprised at how well a well followed vehicle can hold its market value. I owned a 2007 FJ Cruiser, bought it for 24k owned it for 6 years until it was totalled, and with 150,000 miles on it I expected less than half what i paid for it in insured reimbursement. What i received was a current market value in 2014 of 18,500 from the insurance company. So dont bet your last dollar that these will depreciate greatly, its all dependent on the market and the following.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you look closely at the Toyota FJ Cruiser that was launched in 2007 and final sales were in 2014 as a pricing model for this vehicle you will be quite surprised at how well a well followed vehicle can hold its market value. I owned a 2007 FJ Cruiser, bought it for 24k owned it for 6 years until it was totalled, and with 150,000 miles on it I expected less than half what i paid for it in insured reimbursement. What i received was a current market value in 2014 of 18,500 from the insurance company. So dont bet your last dollar that these will depreciate greatly, its all dependent on the market and the following.
FJ Cruiser pricing now is bonkers

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you look closely at the Toyota FJ Cruiser that was launched in 2007 and final sales were in 2014 as a pricing model for this vehicle you will be quite surprised at how well a well followed vehicle can hold its market value.
I'll stand by what I said. I think the Bronco will not hold near MSRP when this current supply chain induced vehicle scarcity ends.

I looked up the FJ cruiser and it appears they built around 220K over the entire life of the vehicle. I believe Ford is hoping to put out at least 150K Broncos per year, if not more. There will be a lot of Broncos around.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lexus GX is another 4x4 that holds it's value unbelievably. We could hope for Toyota/Jeep-like value retention with the Bronco.

MaddOx

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lexus GX is another 4x4 that holds it's value unbelievably. We could hope for Toyota/Jeep-like value retention with the Bronco.
Yeah those GX's are priceless and awesome vehicle's! I certainly hope so, but I do agree that in the future the market will settle and at some point the Bronco will go into mass production and more then likely launch as a stand alone brand next to Ford. Bronco nation is coming. In the end, the value is in the eye of the beholder. People have been waiting 20+ years for this moment. The Bronco won't be for everyone, however there will always be a butt for every seat...

Sponsored
OP
OP
VinceWright14

VinceWright14

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Go in ask to talk to Joe fendrich he the bronco sells rep at Malloy ford of Winchester va
Guess I was wrong...I saw plates on that thing and it making laps lol. Oh well I was wrong. I'm not ordering one till I drive one and after the first year run. There's things I want to wait and see if they get changed after the initial first year run.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will never understand why people pay more than MSRP. I had a hard time not telling my dealer to go f his hat when he said there was no chance of getting it for less than MSRP.
I got my WT/LUX/ MOD B/ MIC/Trailer H/Decals for invoice.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, in this year of 2021, how is a consumer going to purchase a very expensive item without doing proper research? Buying an almost $30k vehicle is not like buying a $10 phone charger on Amazon.
If they bought a Bronco Sport and complain it's not the full-size Bronco, they deserve the teeth-gnashing, no sympathies. We need to stop infantilizing grown adults, heck they most likely have kids, own at least a gun and a house.

Well, on the other aisle, there's Jeep wrangler, Gladiator, Compass,Cherokee, Grand Wagoner etc. No confusions on those though?
I am not even sure how to take your post. I still think the BRONCO sport is a dumb name. Not defending or accusing anyone of ordering it, but there's tons of people who think it's the same vehicle. I suspect this will change with time, but it's annoying. And your comparison to the Jeeps which all have different names was a bad example imho.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local dealership (Capital Ford Raleigh) has a Badlands 4 door squatch demo. I was excited to see it until I saw how obnoxious the sales guy was in the video that announced it. I’m good. I’ll wait. Who doesn’t love surprises?
Sponsored