First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco II didn't hurt the Bronco. Itll be ok.
Imagine if the Bronco II came out BEFORE the big Bronco (not 5 years AFTER it). Imagine if it said B R O N C O across the grille and not just "Bronco II" on the fenders (only place I remember mine saying Bronco II on the exterior?). If the sport was released after, it would at least make a little sense. The little brother being born first doesn't make him the little brother does it?? It's clearly confused many people, especially those who are not familiar with Fords. But, you're right, it'll all work out and sooner or later people will get it. My reference to people thinking they got a Bronco wasn't meant literally they thought they bought THE Bronco, just that they are not getting something ( in my non professional internet opinion ) worthy of the Bronco name. I believe the sport is good at being what it is, a small, rugged CUV. Just don't agree that it's a "Bronco" in name( rugged body on frame ute ).

In other news, my dealer still hasn't even told me their Bronco mannequin is in......Haven't heard a peep since I ordered. smh.....
Sponsored

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, on the other aisle, there's Jeep wrangler, Gladiator, Compass,Cherokee, Grand Wagoner etc. No confusions on those though?
yet people still say ā€œI drive a Jeepā€. Drives me nuts. Technically not wrong but the ā€˜itā€™s a Jeep thingā€™ applies to Wranglers in my head. same thing when people say ā€™truckā€™ on anything but an actual truck. šŸ™„

Deleted member 3063

Seeing that color in person I'm not a huge fan and there were several areas I could see the paint wasn't very thick, like around the spare tire carrier brackets. You almost see bare metal there...but oh well that may be expected and note as easy to see on dark colors.
not getting a photo of that is a major fail.

Malloy Andrew

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Its still there...maybe ill get a pic tomorrow
Its still there because its a Ford demo...

OP, are you going to modify your first post on this thread where you stated incorrectly that this Bronco unit was a sold vehicle with 10K mark up when it was in fact a dealer demo or no?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

OP, are you going to modify your first post on this thread where you stated incorrectly that this Bronco unit was a sold vehicle with 10K mark up when it was in fact a dealer demo or no?
So when you sell it for a 10k mark up will you come back and modify this post?

Malloy Andrew

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So when you sell it for a 10k mark up will you come back and modify this post?
No, because it was not a 'for sale' unit at the time of the OP's incorrect post. I don't determine what the vehicle will eventually sell for but the market will. Thanks.

OP
OP
VinceWright14

VinceWright14

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

No I'm not...I already said I was wrong. That was good enough for me lol
Sponsored