Sponsored

Dealer in FL will sell you any Bronco today with VIN’s already!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Read the description or look at the photos, it says very clearly. This is a VIRTUAL BRONCO 2 DOOR BIG BEND 4 X 4 model. Actual vehicle is NOT in dealer stock yet. Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee is receiving a lot of interest and inquiries about the Bronco so we are using this listing to share all information we have gathered about Bronco until the Bronco ships to us in 2021. If you would like us to reserve a Bronco for you or simply contact you with updates as we get them, please contact us at (407) 890-8560 and one of our Sales Consultants will get you on the Bronco list.
Like I said, another slimeball dealer using lies, clickbait and fake VIN numbers. Their menu includes...

$499 floor mats
$699 vin etching
$799 GPS tracker
$899 Scotchguard
$999 pinstriping
Sponsored

Last edited:

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read the description or look at the photos, it says very clearly. This is a VIRTUAL BRONCO 2 DOOR BIG BEND 4 X 4 model. Actual vehicle is NOT in dealer stock yet. Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee is receiving a lot of interest and inquiries about the Bronco so we are using this listing to share all information we have gathered about Bronco until the Bronco ships to us in 2021. If you would like us to reserve a Bronco for you or simply contact you with updates as we get them, please contact us at (407) 890-8560 and one of our Sales Consultants will get you on the Bronco list.
@noahr I completely understand Mullinax's desire to promote the Bronco. However, this is a clear example of the kind of crap that give dealerships a bad wrap. Rule of thumb.....if you need to defend a move using fine print it will be viewed as shady, especially when fake VINS are used.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr I completely understand Mullinax's desire to promote the Bronco. However, this is a clear example of the kind of crap that give dealerships a bad wrap. Rule of thumb.....if you need to defend a move using fine print it will be viewed as shady, especially when fake VINS are used.
Frankly I agree with a lot of what you are saying but I also get why it was done

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Um I saw that, and I can tell the difference between CGI, stock, and a real on the lot photo. I get it you have to put a disclaimer on just about everything because alot of people are stupid but if you are using the disclaimer as a defense on something it’s because you know it is misleading. Why put a VIN? Why not slap coming soon all over? Or just put a make your reservation here link on it? Why put a broken link to a Monroney sticker. There’s literally hundreds of ways it could be done “more better”.
Because all listings on the system require a vin and stock number that is how the system works

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because all listings on the system require a vin and stock number that is how the system works
Is that so you can’t advertise stuff you don’t have in stock? Also why not just have one 2 door and 4 door, or even just one of each trim...

Sponsored

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Dealer in FL will sell you any Bronco today with VIN’s already! 1605723322696

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that so you can’t advertise stuff you don’t have in stock? Also why not just have one 2 door and 4 door, or even just one of each trim...
I didn't make them and to be honest I am not sure why it is set up that way, they have one of each trim and each door config and list all the options and everything for the individual model, it was designed as an informative tool

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said, another slimebal dealer using lies, clickbait and fake VIN numbers. Their menu includes...

$499 floor mats
$699 vin etching
$799 GPS tracker
$899 Scotchguard
$999 pinstriping
Who cares? Why would it matter? If someone interested in Bronco goes to their website because it's their local dealer and search for a Bronco they can get the info they are looking for. If they want to buy one they'll be directed to make a reservation like everyone else.

You are clearly someone who has never done business with Mullinax. They are the most straightforward dealer I have ever done business with. No dealer fees, no extras, no nonsense.

For us Bronco folks they are even offering Xplan prices even though Ford is not.
Sponsored