First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On Oct 8 A subscriber reached out to comment on a Bronco Black Diamond area 51 with 2.7 L automatic with Sasquatch package with Mid group last month. I am the Person who ordered the Bronco and I am still taking it! I previously went back to the dealer and they said that they would not be selling the Bronco from underneath me and I will be going back to them again. If anyone does know who at Ford to contact It would be I have reached out to Ford on several occasions and have not received any real information.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On Oct 8 A subscriber reached out to comment on a Bronco Black Diamond area 51 with 2.7 L automatic with Sasquatch package with Mid group last month. I am the Person who ordered the Bronco and I am still taking it! I previously went back to the dealer and they said that they would not be selling the Bronco from underneath me and I will be going back to them again. If anyone does know who at Ford to contact It would be I have reached out to Ford on several occasions and have not received any real information.
Today is November 16th, why is it still there? I get the feeling we are being spoon fed information.

Tony_Soprano

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler/Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove by there last Saturday. Demo was there and the ,marked up 6 was gone. I ordered thru them since they let me take the demo for a while. Hopefully they don't suck, people I talked to were cool. new sales kid wanted to sell me that 6 but I wasn't paying over and it was the wrong package/color
Sponsored