Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We will be handling Bronco Orders for North Fla
Joel Price Bronco consultant avid Off-road Enthusiast
Beck Ford Lincoln
386 916 1172
Central Florida here.. do you guys know what you’re doing with pricing yet? The dealerships here are being vague

OP
OP

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
as of now will be honoring Fords pricing plans a and d plans and x plan and will not be marking up any broncos above manufacturing pricing and 100.00 deposit to reserve no add ons to process order

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
as of now will be honoring Fords pricing plans a and d plans and x plan and will not be marking up any broncos above manufacturing pricing and 100.00 deposit to reserve no add ons to process order
Since you are a dealer here in Florida let me ask you a question. Is a group buy discount possible if , just spitballing here< we get 9 or 10 pre-orders together and move them to one dealership? I guess it would be different than a fleet sale since everyone would want different options, I do not know how the numbers work on this type of thing.

alanwburch

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in Savannah. If you can get close to the Granger Ford deal, I’ll switch to your dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The problem I am running into lots of promises being made and Broncos not available til May , June most likely so when final order can be placed I expect price s being changed to what is being promised by many. I truly expect A D AND X plan to be locked in but what you can buy it for other wise up in the air. All I can do is speak for me I am guarantying no extra fees. I prefer an Honest approach I can live with personally. VS just getting orders or promises That wont be kept.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can do is speak for me I am guarantying no extra fees. I prefer an Honest approach I can live with personally. VS just getting orders or promises That wont be kept.
I sincerely hope that comment is not meant for me!

OP
OP

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since you are a dealer here in Florida let me ask you a question. Is a group buy discount possible if , just spitballing here< we get 9 or 10 pre-orders together and move them to one dealership? I guess it would be different than a fleet sale since everyone would want different options, I do not know how the numbers work on this type of thing.
It is way to far off of delivery to even believe half the promises being made and prices being threw around . Think about it how time do you search on line see these great prices to get you there and then find out 1 of 5 discounts apply or you got to just get that one for that price.

OP
OP

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sincerely hope that comment is not meant for me!
Nope!
I not aiming at any just think things can change in 6 to 8 months just to soon to tell .They are already talking that orders now may fall to 2022 delivery. and I am seeing crazy quotes on Info not even sure of. People selling there spot on ebay and everything else. I for one Have no interest in just running up orders since customers will have the option to change dealers if they dont like what the got told

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The way I see it as a consumer is that MSRP is MSRP no matter if that MSRP goes up or down. You can either guarantee MSRP or not. And so far you are not.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope!
I not aiming at any just think things can change in 6 to 8 months just to soon to tell .They are already talking that orders now may fall to 2022 delivery. and I am seeing crazy quotes on Info not even sure of. People selling there spot on ebay and everything else. I for one Have no interest in just running up orders since customers will have the option to change dealers if they dont like what the got told
I appreciate the clarification...

As for pricing the invoice is always the invoice that is why our pricing model works.

I agree that some will change dealerships, however we were in hopes that some others would climb aboard and price competitive to ease the sheer number we are dealing with.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is way to far off of delivery to even believe half the promises being made and prices being threw around . Think about it how time do you search on line see these great prices to get you there and then find out 1 of 5 discounts apply or you got to just get that one for that price.
Thanks for the response.

So google maps shows you are 1 hour and 7 minutes from my front door and it is a pretty nice ride to Palatka up through Cresent City. .

Do you folks deliver? Meaning if I run up (when the time comes) to sign the paperwork (is a visit even needed?) would you be able to deliver the rig to me? Will you accept Zelle for payment?

Hoping Ford does Xplan on Bronco, I really do not want to go the bargain hunt route more than I have to considering the nature of my lock in with a reservation. As a buyer it does put one at a disadvantage as apposed to buying from inventory.

OP
OP

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the response.

So google maps shows you are 1 hour and 7 minutes from my front door and it is a pretty nice ride to Palatka up through Cresent City. .

Do you folks deliver? Meaning if I run up (when the time comes) to sign the paperwork (is a visit even needed?) would you be able to deliver the rig to me? Will you accept Zelle for payment?

Hoping Ford does Xplan on Bronco, I really do not want to go the bargain hunt route more than I have to considering the nature of my lock in with a reservation. As a buyer it does put one at a disadvantage as apposed to buying from inventory.
We already deliver and do e contract so no reason not to do it with Broncos. I still have not heard if any employee discount or x plan being done. I expect something and to answer others comments manufacturers sticker is sticker but have not seen one. I am not being evasive just not giving false hope or promised.We will not be adding anything to the manufacturers pricing is all I can Guarantee.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We already deliver and do e contract so no reason not to do it with Broncos. I still have not heard if any employee discount or x plan being done. I expect something and to answer others comments manufacturers sticker is sticker but have not seen one. I am not being evasive just not giving false hope or promised.We will not be adding anything to the manufacturers pricing is all I can Guarantee.
Mike Levine said yes to the Xplan..

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-is-x-plan-z-plan-a-plan-eligible.1870/#post-62421
Sponsored