First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would hope that the penalties are harshest if the dealer tried to screw the reservation holder with ADM, etc, so they could make a huge profit, but if the customer backs out due to life happening, etc, then the dealer really shouldn't be penalized. Will Ford inquire as to the reason the reservation was sold to someone other than the original reservation holder?

I remember when the Challenger came back. The dealers where I lived were marking them up $20,000. I can see dealers doing that with the Bronco if left unchecked.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well basically we got this confusing dealer allocation info that made us forget all about MIC grey tops, navy pier interior, B&P release date, and all the other things we have highly intelligent deliberations about.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well basically we got this confusing dealer allocation info that made us forget all about MIC grey tops, navy pier interior, B&P release date, and all the other things we have highly intelligent deliberations about.
Ford Bronco Dealer info from 9/25 Meeting 1601085845028

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can tell you right now if Ford is going to start allocating broncos to stealerships rather than Shipping them in the order they received them in, I might be looking at one of those Jeep’s everyone is going to be trading in. What was the point of putting down that 100 bucks if Joe blow who ordered two weeks after me is going to get his or hers three months before me because they ordered from a high volume dealer.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes once the reservation is converted to a order by the Dealer I choose and purchase is between me and said dealer. Until then the reservation is with Ford. Again this gives the customer the power to leave a dealership that will charge ADM to one that is upfront with there pricing
Yes, up until 10/31 unless Ford changes it.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
From a dealers perspective, we would much prefer things to have been done normally. There would have been much less confusion and the free market would have taken care of pricing.
Thanks for the input @Kris87 . Correct me if I'm wrong:
1. Reservations made on the Ford website will not be filled by the time stamp they were received.
2. However, each dealer will use the time stamp as the sequence for sending Ford the build.
3. Sounds like there will be at least two submission rounds for dealers based on Ford's formula.
4. If #3 is correct, is it possible that a dealer could have open spots in the first round?
5. As its been stated, commodities ( parts ) will drive or delay individual builds.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kris87 wants the old system where the big dealerships (his/hers) get the volume and can price they way they want.

With this system, volume is based on reservations and makes the dealers compete for your business.

I'll take this new system every time and will shop for the best price.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I'm just an idiot (which is quite possible) but..
A) There is NO Bronco inventory, not til AFTER reservations are filled. Unless Ford is lying to us about that. And......
B) The big dealerships I talk to are saying MSRP. The smaller dealerships are trying to EARN my business?

But hey once again... Maybe I'm just an idiot...
The way I'm taking that is in a normal situation, you go to the dealer and pick something they have in stock or order exactly what you want. If you can't strike a deal, you try another dealer until your happy. Instead, Ford chose a complicated reservation system that's confusing people on both ends and ultimately may take longer to get the Broncos into customers hands.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.