Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! Great information! I was worried about dealers working to keep you from picking up your ordered Bronco so they can re-sell it at a higher cost, but hopefully the penalties take care of that. I am happy to know that allocation is tied to converted orders because that will reward honest dealerships like ya'll who are trying to create owners not buyers! Still holding off on switching due to TX Group Buy, but very much interested in Granger and your integrity leading up to December!
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so each reservation has a timestamp in ford's system and that timestamp will determine the order a dealer submits builds?
Just studied my credit card transaction timestamp and suspect that your "timestamp" with Ford is a combination of your Reservation Number and your Reservation Date. The firs 4 digits of my Reservation Number are "1037" and that corresponds with the time of my credit card transaction (the other 4 digits are probably really small parts of a minute).

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Granger Ford I noticed that "off-road registrations in their market" is factored into how allocation might be calculated in the Press Release. Is that why my current dealer has sent me an invite to join Bronco Nation for local events every two weeks? haha

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so each reservation has a timestamp in ford's system and that timestamp will determine the order a dealer submits builds?
No, the dealer can enter orders in any order. Ford will then sort the orders received from all dealers by reservation number prior to production.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Great information! I was worried about dealers working to keep you from picking up your ordered Bronco so they can re-sell it at a higher cost, but hopefully the penalties take care of that. I am happy to know that allocation is tied to converted orders because that will reward honest dealerships like ya'll who are trying to create owners not buyers! Still holding off on switching due to TX Group Buy, but very much interested in Granger and your integrity leading up to December!
Should make dealers that are thinking about those type of practices at bay...

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just studied my credit card transaction timestamp and suspect that your "timestamp" with Ford is a combination of your Reservation Number and your Reservation Date. The firs 4 digits of my Reservation Number are "1037" and that corresponds with the time of my credit card transaction (the other 4 digits are probably really small parts of a minute).
I do not see a correlation on the stamp and the CC number...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford I noticed that "off-road registrations in their market" is factored into how allocation might be calculated in the Press Release. Is that why my current dealer has sent me an invite to join Bronco Nation for local events every two weeks? haha
They have a small calculation in the formula for Jeep and 4 Runner sales in the area...

That is all I can say on that...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take is that we will have 40-50 days to convert our reservation to an order. I would assume the reservation would expire after that and the $100 refunded.
Basically correct and the EOM January is the last reservation allowed...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.