Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They stated this a good while ago. They based that number off of Wrangler sales nationally and what they thought market share would be.
I remember that, however I have also heard rumors (which I hate) to the effect that Ranger production may get cut to build out the Bronco builds...
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just studied my credit card transaction timestamp and suspect that your "timestamp" with Ford is a combination of your Reservation Number and your Reservation Date. The firs 4 digits of my Reservation Number are "1037" and that corresponds with the time of my credit card transaction (the other 4 digits are probably really small parts of a minute).
I just looked at my timestamp, at least on my credit card and it was straight up 10pm, but my first 4 digits are 1013, pretty close, but maybe your first 4 digits are just a coincidence. If I had to guess you ordered yours at least a day or two, or maybe longer since your number starts with 103. Just a thought.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just looked at my timestamp, at least on my credit card and it was straight up 10pm, but my first 4 digits are 1013, pretty close, but maybe your first 4 digits are just a coincidence. If I had to guess you ordered yours at least a day or two, or maybe longer since your number starts with 103. Just a thought.
Yes, I ordered in early August. I didn't go exact credit card bill but looked at the email timestamp from Ford and deduced 3 or 4 minutes was effectively the same time. I'm just surmising, TRYING to add some insight using what previous job experience as basis for knowledge transfer.

Apologies to all for any misunderstanding or inaccuracies.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I ordered in early August. I didn't go exact credit card bill but looked at the email timestamp from Ford and deduced 3 or 4 minutes was effectively the same time. I'm just surmising, TRYING to add some insight using what previous job experience as basis for knowledge transfer.

I would suggest to all if you want to know call/email the selling dealership, they are not hard to look up...

I have updates from 9/23 at midnight their last update on our side of the site...

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its all good my man!! We are all trying to crack the code ;-) I got my order in on July 13th….what a fiasco that was, after Ford's website immediately crashed trying to take thousands of orders. Obviously someone didnt benchmark their servers and how much it could handle, but those type IT tools costs a lot of money.

Hacksaw

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have a small calculation in the formula for Jeep and 4 Runner sales in the area...

That is all I can say on that...
So my area that is covered in mall crawlers would mean I might be getting my Bronco a little fast? Sweet.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its all good my man!! We are all trying to crack the code ;-) I got my order in on July 13th….what a fiasco that was, after Ford's website immediately crashed trying to take thousands of orders. Obviously someone didnt benchmark their servers and how much it could handle, but those type IT tools costs a lot of money.
I started my Masters about the same time as virtualization was coming out. Never quite got into that math.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Per Mike Levine, late in the first quarter of 2021 includes 2022
Lets not go with what Mike says. He has lost his credibility. If it's coming from the people above Mike I tend to believe it more. Lets hope it's accurate info.

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it matter when we convert our reservation into an order? Does that effect anything in terms of build and delivery?

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know...I am guessing the Admin and his had skills at work...

But I like it...
I was thinking it was like a game - spot the Bronco and win a pineapple pizza sticker and Granger swag sort of deal!:LOL:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it matter when we convert our reservation into an order? Does that effect anything in terms of build and delivery?
Ford wants them in time stamp order that is how we will be calling...

That being said there will be more than one person calling and some may get ahead of others so as long as we get it in close to where it is suppose to be then I would see no problem...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.