Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. My head hurts trying to understand all this. Not sure if that’s because I don’t understand the info given to dealers, or because I understand it and don’t want to believe it. Might have to take a break from the forum for a few days to let this all shake out...

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Albert for your openeness and transparency. I haven’t been this excited to head to a dealership to buy a vehicle well ever...
Your making this enjoyable experience even more enjoyable..

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger confirmed it in the other thread.

So this big questions are what dealer are from and are you going to offer us the same deal as Granger/Stephen's? You would get some group buys from out of state.
I don't want anyone switching to my dealership. We have plenty of reservations already and I don't think it's appropriate to try and pirate anyone's order. I just want everyone to be prepared based on information given today.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want anyone switching to my dealership. We have plenty of reservations already and I don't think it's appropriate to try and pirate anyone's order. I just want everyone to be prepared based on information given today.
Did you all help push for this change from Ford...moving away from their commitment to fill reservation orders based on the order they were made?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. Let me rephrase... if I convert my order on Day 1, will I get my Bronco any faster as opposed to waiting until the last day to convert?
From what I've read, I'd say no difference. The next step won't start until the order window closes.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so...that's a no then. :ROFLMAO:

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To tell you the truth, I didn't even think of it, was busy typing the first part of my post and then just got on a roll. : )

In my defense, I have used it before....thanks again for the link.. (y)
No worries, I have been waiting to use my single “smart ass” moment today. All good!

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you all help push for this change from Ford...moving away from their commitment to fill reservation orders based on the order they were made?
I think once dealers were told their customers could actually change their reservations, the whole game changed. I don't think it was right to allow that. Then the dealers responded. I'm not on dealer council so no, I was not involved but knew it was coming. That's why I watched all the info being given here with doubt and worry.b

Status
Not open for further replies.